Definitive list of why we hate this game

#171FNP88Posted 2/10/2013 12:01:17 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
singhellotaku posted...
because we are petty, whiny, children

People with quality standards = petty, whiny children.

Step up your game, troll.

People with "quality standards" would just not buy the game/product. Whiny brats will keep on complaining long after it even matters.
#172GANONDORFIVYPosted 2/10/2013 12:26:59 PM
And yes i will add the main character sucks if anyone forgot
---
"I think different than you sir,and im here to stay, no matter how hard you close your eyes i'll be here" GANONDORFIVY
#173tehdudPosted 2/10/2013 12:29:13 PM
Tales_of_Master posted...

Actually they're.

Lol wut
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#174Xtreme65Posted 2/10/2013 12:59:41 PM
ramseanGoodbye posted...
This should be an interesting collection of prepubescent bile and misinformation. Let the fun begin

Delusional fanboys ftw.

- 30 fps
- Donte is sluggish
- Input delay
- Most moves are not dodge cancellable
- Too easy
- Too easy SSS
- Color coded enemies limiting the moveset
- Pretty much useless angel weapons
- Platforming is boring and gets annoying fast
- Limbo doesn't actually want to kill you
- E&I are useless
- Easy infinite air combos
- No lock-on, auto targeting is awful
- Crap controls
- Awful story
- Awful characters
- Awful writing
- Awful acting
- Awful bosses
- Awful Devil Trigger
- Awful awful awful music
- Dumb glitches, showing that they rushed the testing phase (to release it before MGR?)

Also @syctheweilder: I don't think directional inputs are a problem. MGR uses them and they work extremely well. The problem with DmC is, that Donte most of the time does not stinger into the direction you desire. When I played through DmC, Donte would stinger towards me almost every time, even though I pressed in the other direction.

30fps is definitely sore on the eyes but I don't think it affected gameplay as much as haters claim.

How is Dante sluggish? I found him to be just as fluid.

I never noticed an input delay.

Only noticed this when using Arbiter. Other weapons are fast enough to dodge after an attack.

Bosses are easy and so are the grunt enemies. Some enemies are kinda hard though (dreamrunners, witches, big saw men, tyrants. Put them together with a few harpies and its almost a nightmare.)

I agree. SSS is way to easy. At least Leaderboard people can still strive for better scores. (I'm not one of them.)

Color coded enemies didn't bother me. Some enemies in the previous DMCs did the same thing (can't use Alastor on Plasmas. SHOULD use Ifrit on Frosts. Can only use guns for some enemy types etc. Point is every DMC limited weapon use at some point. At least here two weapons can do the job.)

Disagree completely. I can air combo with Osiris like nobody's business and I use Aquila to bring enemies in. Angel weapons in crowds raise your rank quicker than Demon weapons would. Osiris fully charged wreaks crowds of enemies. Aquila's launcher works wonders for keeping certain enemies stunned.

Platforming is pretty simple, offers no challenge at all so I agree here.

Actually if you stand still for to long the walls will close or the floor give way and you start from the last spawn point. It's enough incentive to keep moving.

I agree, never went back and used em once I required Revenant.

Kinda agree. I don't really view this as a bad thing. Gives casuals the potential to do what the pros did in previous titles.

I agree give us back our lock on.

Story, characters, writing, are all subjective.

Didn't really have a problem with the acting. Then again I play Dynasty Warriors so I play games with REALLY bad acting.

OH MAN I SOOOO AGREE!!!!!!! Bosses are the worst thing about this game.

Meh didn't have to much a problem with DT. I understand why others don't like it but I have always been a fan of quicksilver and Bangle of Time. The enemies flying in the air aren't a problem either once you bring them all back in with Aquila.

Music is subjective but I agree I didn't like it either.

The only time I noticed glitches is when I was purposefully looking for them. (Did have Hunter just stand there before though but that was it.)
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#175Pinoy441Posted 2/10/2013 12:59:41 PM
And then when DMC5 comes out everyone will ignore this game....and i will laugh when capcom rushes DMC5 and it turns out to be DMC2 + DMC4 backtracking
---
*grabs popcorn*
#176rockman11_zPosted 2/10/2013 1:04:19 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
And then when DMC5 comes out everyone will ignore this game....and i will laugh when capcom rushes DMC5 and it turns out to be DMC2 + DMC4 backtracking

Don't jinx it. LOL....

Can't we just agree tha this DmC game is a decent HnS but does not meet the expectations of a DMC game?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#177produnerPosted 2/10/2013 1:14:45 PM
Xtreme65 posted...
ramseanGoodbye posted...
This should be an interesting collection of prepubescent bile and misinformation. Let the fun begin

Delusional fanboys ftw.

- 30 fps
- Donte is sluggish
- Input delay
- Most moves are not dodge cancellable
- Too easy
- Too easy SSS
- Color coded enemies limiting the moveset
- Pretty much useless angel weapons
- Platforming is boring and gets annoying fast
- Limbo doesn't actually want to kill you
- E&I are useless
- Easy infinite air combos
- No lock-on, auto targeting is awful
- Crap controls
- Awful story
- Awful characters
- Awful writing
- Awful acting
- Awful bosses
- Awful Devil Trigger
- Awful awful awful music
- Dumb glitches, showing that they rushed the testing phase (to release it before MGR?)

Also @syctheweilder: I don't think directional inputs are a problem. MGR uses them and they work extremely well. The problem with DmC is, that Donte most of the time does not stinger into the direction you desire. When I played through DmC, Donte would stinger towards me almost every time, even though I pressed in the other direction.

30fps is definitely sore on the eyes but I don't think it affected gameplay as much as haters claim.

How is Dante sluggish? I found him to be just as fluid.

Only noticed this when using Arbiter. Other weapons are fast enough to dodge after an attack.

Bosses are easy and so are the grunt enemies. Some enemies are kinda hard though (dreamrunners, witches, big saw men, tyrants. Put them together with a few harpies and its almost a nightmare.)

I agree. SSS is way to easy. At least Leaderboard people can still strive for better scores. (I'm not one of them.)

Color coded enemies didn't bother me. Some enemies in the previous DMCs did the same thing (can't use Alastor on Plasmas. SHOULD use Ifrit on Frosts. Can only use guns for some enemy types etc. Point is every DMC limited weapon use at some point. At least here two weapons can do the job.)

Disagree completely. I can air combo with Osiris like nobody's business and I use Aquila to bring enemies in. Angel weapons in crowds raise your rank quicker than Demon weapons would. Osiris fully charged wreaks crowds of enemies. Aquila's launcher works wonders for keeping certain enemies stunned.

Platforming is pretty simple, offers no challenge at all so I agree here.

Actually if you stand still for to long the walls will close or the floor give way and you start from the last spawn point. It's enough incentive to keep moving.

I agree, never went back and used em once I required Revenant.

Kinda agree. I don't really view this as a bad thing. Gives casuals the potential to do what the pros did in previous titles.

I agree give us back our lock on.

Story, characters, writing, are all subjective.

Didn't really have a problem with the acting. Then again I play Dynasty Warriors so I play games with REALLY bad acting.

OH MAN I SOOOO AGREE!!!!!!! Bosses are the worst thing about this game.

Meh didn't have to much a problem with DT. I understand why others don't like it but I have always been a fan of quicksilver and Bangle of Time. The enemies flying in the air aren't a problem either once you bring them all back in with Aquila.

Music is subjective but I agree I didn't like it either.

The only time I noticed glitches is when I was purposefully looking for them. (Did have Hunter just stand there before though but that was it.)

Research frame rate, input lag and twitch reactions before you talk ****.
#178Psychochild27Posted 2/10/2013 2:03:33 PM(edited)

Where do they limit it with Dante in DMC4?

Besides, the fact that you SHOULD use Ifrit on the Frosts doesn't count because the option still exists to go up against them as I see fit. Maybe I love fighting those guys and I want to prolong it with Alastor. The fact that I can't use Alastor on Plasmas is annoying, but I'm pretty sure I can still use Sparda and get access to Alastor's movelist all the same, I just miss the DT moves.

Apparently QLOC did, because they went out of their way to patch the latency on stance changes in their 1.6 gig behemoth patch. That can't just be a manufactured complaint by fans if they explicitly stated they fixed that in the PC release (And still exists in the consoles).

Look at how loose the "Just Frame" timings are for everything (Including Parrying) and check out some of the weird hitboxes enemies have. Pathos for instance don't even fire real projectiles, they shoot a beam because apparently expecting players to track and dodge a crossbow bolt at 30 frames is too much.
#179Thunder097Posted 2/10/2013 2:16:19 PM
Newave posted...
Donte smokes, like a pathetic little kid trying to disobey his parents.

Where in the game does he smoke?
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#180syctheweilderPosted 2/10/2013 3:25:36 PM
Thunder097 posted...
Newave posted...
Donte smokes, like a pathetic little kid trying to disobey his parents.

Where in the game does he smoke?

That was just in a trailer...