Definitive list of why we hate this game

#451Lard_in_TeaPosted 2/18/2013 10:04:05 PM
Take notes, Capcom! To you this topic is gold.
---
"Hey-hey! Tea! Can I have some too? With lotsa sugar and honey and... oh yeah, don't forget the lard!" - Palmer
Waiting for MGS:GZ (& MGO3)
#452BillysanPosted 2/18/2013 10:21:31 PM
It feels choppy.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291
#453chezz619Posted 2/19/2013 12:10:57 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
chezz619 posted...
I love it when all you spoilt gamers nit pick and rage about all theese new games :-) means after the first few weeks I can pick an enjoyable game up for like a third of it's original price cheers guy's keep up the whining

Have fun with bad games!!!

I personally thought the game was brilliant which is my point, instead of crying about it thinking capcom or whatever company is going to stop all operations and come down to ask you for your opinion on how things should go? lol no get real they tell the story all you gotta do is stfu for 3 seconds to listen.
---
Submit to chaos/Gt: chaosxscream
#454FireMage7777(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 12:23:45 AM
chezz619 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
chezz619 posted...
I love it when all you spoilt gamers nit pick and rage about all theese new games :-) means after the first few weeks I can pick an enjoyable game up for like a third of it's original price cheers guy's keep up the whining

I personally thought the game was brilliant which is my point, instead of crying about it thinking capcom or whatever company is going to stop all operations and come down to ask you for your opinion on how things should go? lol no get real they tell the story all you gotta do is stfu for 3 seconds to listen.

I listened when I played thus horrible game. Move on troll, move on
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#455SilentS89Posted 2/19/2013 12:30:07 AM
chezz619 posted...
...instead of crying about it thinking capcom or whatever company is going to stop all operations and come down to ask you for your opinion on how things should go?

Honestly, Capcom should consider doing exactly that. Ignoring the customer isn't a good strategy.
#456rockman11_zPosted 2/19/2013 8:29:09 AM
chezz619 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
chezz619 posted...

Son, how old are you?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#457MisterYao777Posted 2/19/2013 10:05:50 AM
This topic will never be a sticky. Even the mods know you're all a bunch of salty crybabies who do nothing but hang out on a message board for a game you don't like all day for some stupid reason.
---
"It mostly comes down to the fact that if you're close enough to touch Batman's cape, you're already unconscious. " - buddhamonster
#458Malus_X6Posted 2/19/2013 10:06:31 AM
So what's going on? Have we figured it all out yet?
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#459Malus_X6Posted 2/19/2013 10:06:43 AM
Anyone?
---
#460Malus_X6Posted 2/19/2013 10:08:57 AM(edited)
Triple post for boredom!
---