Judging by Tamtam's tweet.. DMC5 is on the way

#1MishimaBloodPosted 2/10/2013 8:12:00 AM
There is no other reason for Capcom to stop working with them. The game suffers from a lot of stuff so giving it to another company will result in a reboot within the reboot despite the fact that it ll be called DmC2. Besides, IMO I dont think Capcom will risk another flop since many people didnt like this whole reboot idea.
So the only thing I can assume is that Devil May Cry 5 is on the way and I dont really give a sh*t if its going to be with Nero or Dante as long as its DMC. I like Nero tbh..
And no DMC wont die, the fans raged to much for Capcom to think that no one cares about this game anymore. DMC4 was decent and it sold 2.7m, now imagine having a DMC5 with a proper story and no backtracking the half missions.
---
"Might controls everything"
#2ColonelChikenPosted 2/10/2013 8:13:31 AM
I wouldn't look that far into it just yet. Let's wait and see what Capcom has to say first.
---
Project Awakened. Look it up.
#3DevilTears604Posted 2/10/2013 8:22:55 AM
Wasn't that tweet from like the day before release? It might've been him just saying all work on the game was done.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#4produnerPosted 2/10/2013 8:23:52 AM
We have to wait for capcom's announcement. I want DMC5.
#5Eric_Draven3Posted 2/10/2013 8:24:10 AM
uhhh so what was the tweet now?
---
Currently playing - SSFIV(main Gouki), B:AA, Dmc3
PSN - Deadpool__Merc
#6_Uwye_Posted 2/10/2013 8:25:45 AM
You're on your own Dante, so good luck my friend. Now get out there, don't look back and KICK ASS!!!!

And yeah, I didn't notice it was from the day before release.

Well, dante sure kicked ass at release, amirite?
#7DevilTears604Posted 2/10/2013 8:26:00 AM
Eric_Draven3 posted...

Probably the "You're on your own now, Dante!" tweet.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#8ColonelChikenPosted 2/10/2013 8:26:19 AM
Eric_Draven3 posted...

Basically Tameem being a mama bird and sending the game off into the real world by itself.
---
Project Awakened. Look it up.
#9MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:27:10 AM
Eric_Draven3 posted...

"You're on your own Dante, so good
luck my friend. Now get out there,
don't look back and KICK ASS!!!!"
---
"Might controls everything"
#10Alastor6Posted 2/10/2013 11:44:58 AM
This might interest you..

"Ask Capcom. RT @LoganGrifin: have a any chance for the DMC continues?,i miss the old Dante." - Kamiya replying on twitter.

There's definitely a hope for DMC5, I think it all depends on DmC selling poorly, but not so badly that the series is buried.
---
Do you miss the old Dante? Get to twitter and find @BringBackKamiya