Judging by Tamtam's tweet.. DMC5 is on the way

#11FNP88Posted 2/10/2013 11:52:41 AM
Alastor6 posted...
This might interest you..

"Ask Capcom. RT @LoganGrifin: have a any chance for the DMC continues?,i miss the old Dante." - Kamiya replying on twitter.

There's definitely a hope for DMC5, I think it all depends on DmC selling poorly, but not so badly that the series is buried.

You quoted that wrong, it isn't Kamiya saying that. It is LognGrifin asking Kamiya. How would it even make sense for Kamiya to ask some random person that lol. Also this whole topic is funny, the tweet was from the launch of the game he was clearly just implying "Alright, it's done. Hope it does well". You guys are always good for a laugh.
#12Phantom_Opera_GPosted 2/10/2013 11:55:15 AM
I thought that tweet was more aimed at Donte than Dante to go out and do well
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#13Alastor6Posted 2/10/2013 11:57:53 AM
FNP88 posted...
Alastor6 posted...

"Ask Capcom. RT @LoganGrifin: have a any chance for the DMC continues?,i miss the old Dante." - Kamiya replying on twitter.

There's definitely a hope for DMC5, I think it all depends on DmC selling poorly, but not so badly that the series is buried.

You quoted that wrong, it isn't Kamiya saying that. It is LognGrifin asking Kamiya. How would it even make sense for Kamiya to ask some random person that lol. Also this whole topic is funny, the tweet was from the launch of the game he was clearly just implying "Alright, it's done. Hope it does well". You guys are always good for a laugh.

Actually, you haven't read it properly. Kamiya responds to the question saying "Ask Capcom" he's not just saying no, suggesting he's open to the idea. This follows an earlier tweet then Kamiya stated he'd happily revisit ALL of the series he'd worked on.
---
Do you miss the old Dante? Get to twitter and find @BringBackKamiya
#14FNP88Posted 2/10/2013 12:10:15 PM
Alastor6 posted...
FNP88 posted...
Alastor6 posted...

Actually, you haven't read it properly. Kamiya responds to the question saying "Ask Capcom" he's not just saying no, suggesting he's open to the idea. This follows an earlier tweet then Kamiya stated he'd happily revisit ALL of the series he'd worked on.

Oh my bad, you're right my bad. I got confused cause you put Kamiya replys at the end of it, my mistake. Honestly i don't think Capcom will ever team up with P*, it would be awesome though. Kamiya says "ask Capcom", but I honestly doubt he would actually be interested in working with Capcom unless it was a deal that P* really liked.
#15Ink-RibbonPosted 2/11/2013 5:02:47 PM
I guess Tameem just said it's up to Capcom now, regarding what to do with DmC or DMC, if that's the case.