So what if you're someone who really likes this game?

#11produnerPosted 2/10/2013 8:45:11 AM
DevilTears604 posted...
Is my opinion wrong? Am I not a real gamer? Am I the reason the game industry is going down the crapper, as someone told me?

It is happening, and if a large group of people liked feces, sure business men will exploit that just like how gaming industry is making use of false marketing and trying to appeal to a larger demographic in exchange for the loss of quality. You can indirectly stop supporting such acts, but as a consumer you can buy the game and voice your opinion and thoughts, but don't expect that to credible if it lacked technical information, legit criticism and too much emotions.

In the end, DmC is flopping, people don't like it, it is capcom's product and it didn't appeal to people for various reasons.
#12TheDromaderPosted 2/10/2013 8:46:01 AM
guy halp i realy like sonic 06 am i wrong or are all haters just bunch of poo poo heads?!?xxx
---
Dont speak, just PARTY!
#13ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/10/2013 8:46:24 AM
DevilTears604 posted...
Is my opinion wrong? Am I not a real gamer? Am I the reason the game industry is going down the crapper, as someone told me?

Yes.
#14DevilTears604(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:49:02 AM
I don't know how many times I've said everyone has a right to their opinion and nobody has the right to call someone else's opinion wrong. Some idiot just got under my skin about it. Said I wasn't a real gamer and I was destroying "his" passion. Forgetting the fact that I've been gaming for 21 years, I'm pretty sure liking or not liking a game is not a reflection of who you are as a person.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#15devak108Posted 2/10/2013 8:51:03 AM(edited)
DevilTears604 posted...

Yes.
---
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement."
#16_Uwye_Posted 2/10/2013 8:50:12 AM
DevilTears604 posted...
So what if you're someone who really likes this game? Is my opinion wrong?

Nope. Not unitl you say that this game has superior gameplay compared to the old ones.

Am I the reason the game industry is going down the crapper, as someone told me?

Yes. DmC exists because Capcom wanted to ape the current trends and aim for a lower common denominator. Homogenization (sp?) is a bad thing and YOU didn't take a stand! >: |
#17IamthekuzalolPosted 2/10/2013 8:50:48 AM
Yes.
#18DrunkBeardGuyPosted 2/10/2013 8:53:17 AM
Nah, you're just a person who likes a video game.

If the industry goes down the tube, oh well. Life goes on.
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif
#19produnerPosted 2/10/2013 8:53:50 AM
DevilTears604 posted...
I don't know how many times I've said everyone has a right to their opinion and nobody has the right to call someone else's opinion wrong. Some idiot just got under my skin about it. Said I wasn't a real gamer and I was destroying "his" passion. Forgetting the fact that I've been gaming for 21 years, I'm pretty sure liking or not liking a game is not a reflection of who you are as a person.

Then can you explain why a large group of people from devs, gamers and journalists are bashing anyone that hates, dislikes or didn't get DmC? also why are they hating on the fanbase? as you claim , they have the right to have an opinion and they did, result is getting bashed.Also opinions can be wrong, if they represent false information and saying that it is wrong=/= less credible, don't overgeneralize things.
#20NeoTStylePosted 2/10/2013 9:00:35 AM
Look OP, you can enjoy this game all you like as long as you don't try and claim that this abomination is in any way superior to classic DMC, because it blatantly isn't. We don't hate the people who just enjoy the game. I mean sure, you ARE basically contributing to the casualisation of a hardcore series, but it isn't really your fault that this game happened per se.

We hate the people who insult classic DMC in a futile attempt to make this game look better somehow even though it's simply s*** in every way. Bonus hate points if they've obviously never played classic DMC before.