Opinions about this game?

#1LeatherFace29Posted 2/10/2013 3:30:32 PM
I personally don't mind the series reboot, it was a great action game but not a great Devil May Cry game. If there's a DmC2, there must be changes.

1. 60 fps is a must.
2. Turbo mode would be nice.
3. The meter has to be based of stylish combos rather than damage.

What do you think? Also share some ideas you have.
---
PSN: thasiccness92
#2Thunder097Posted 2/10/2013 3:31:45 PM
Your going to get bash on in 5 4 3 2 1 ....
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#3Teh_TiltyuPosted 2/10/2013 3:33:06 PM
DmC2 should be a vorgilsaurus game
---
http://i.imgur.com/kGwpi.png
#4LeatherFace29(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 3:37:56 PM
Thunder097 posted...
Your going to get bash on in 5 4 3 2 1 ....

Hasn't happened yet...
---
#5Pesmerga255Posted 2/10/2013 3:39:06 PM
Those three points are good. I see no reason to "bash on" him.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#6Antis21Posted 2/10/2013 3:44:47 PM
LeatherFace29 posted...
I personally don't mind the series reboot, it was a great action game but not a great Devil May Cry game. If there's a DmC2, there must be changes.

1. 60 fps is a must.

This game is horrible there won't be a DmC 2 but if there is one its solely because of customers like you who decide to purchase this game.
---
We are the Anti who forever spread hate! We destroy the Pros we won't hesitate! ANTIS! ANTIS! ANTIS UNITE!
#7LeatherFace29(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 3:50:43 PM
Antis21 posted...
LeatherFace29 posted...

1. 60 fps is a must.

This game is horrible there won't be a DmC 2 but if there is one its solely because of customers like you who decide to purchase this game.

Customers like me? You mean customers who don't care about the opinions of others and just want to enjoy a game that strikes his or her interests?
---
#8qlaxmicmizzel38Posted 2/10/2013 3:52:26 PM
Antis21 posted...
LeatherFace29 posted...

1. 60 fps is a must.

Lol "customers like you who decide to purchase this game."

I'm glad you understand the concept of "customers."
---
"If you look good, you are good."
#9darkestmercPosted 2/10/2013 3:53:58 PM(edited)
Antis21 posted...
LeatherFace29 posted...

1. 60 fps is a must.

Troll account detected. Next time don't name your account Antis21. You made it too obvious.

I agree with Turbo mode, but I personally did not see any issues with 30 fps. I would have never known if it wasn't posted on these boards a million times by antis.

Edit: I guess I was wrong about it being obvious. Two others fell for it before I could even post.
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
#10qlaxmicmizzel38Posted 2/10/2013 3:56:33 PM
darkestmerc posted...
Antis21 posted...
LeatherFace29 posted...

1. 60 fps is a must.

Troll account detected. Next time don't name your account Antis21. You made it too obvious.

I agree with Turbo mode, but I personally did not see any issues with 30 fps. I would have never known if it wasn't posted on these boards a million times by antis.

Edit: I guess I was wrong about it being obvious. Two others fell for it before I could even post.

I wouldn't say I fell for it, I was just making fun of his terrible choice of words.
---
"If you look good, you are good."