If this game is so bad, why aren't there any negative reviews on Gamefaqs yet?

#31Endless_NightPosted 2/11/2013 7:18:39 AM
My bad. I think that was the amount shipped, not copies sold.
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#32shadowmoses00Posted 2/11/2013 8:56:40 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
shadowmoses00 posted...
So sales determine if a game is good or not? Gotcha

So reviews determine if a game is good or not? Gotcha

Try telling that to Heavenly Sword and Enslaved.

Yes cool guy, that is the point of a review. To try and explain whether or not the reviewer thought the game is worth it.
#33chaos_sage0265Posted 2/11/2013 9:29:02 AM
Endless_Night posted...
My bad. I think that was the amount shipped, not copies sold.

Neither. That is what they lowered their sales estimates to for the first quarter launch.
---
"We will be remembered for this. White Wall."
#34StrelokPosted 2/11/2013 10:17:31 AM
shadowmoses00 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
shadowmoses00 posted...
So sales determine if a game is good or not? Gotcha

So reviews determine if a game is good or not? Gotcha

Try telling that to Heavenly Sword and Enslaved.

Yes cool guy, that is the point of a review. To try and explain whether or not the reviewer thought the game is worth it.

Yet most of the time the reviewers either talk out of their ass, are ignorant to the point where it's scary or overlooking terrible mistakes to the point where their bias isn't even in doubt, it went out of the window along with Illuminati conspiracy theories.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#35sundet84Posted 2/11/2013 10:32:21 AM
hahahahahahah. Antis Says lol reviews. They say you can`t trust a review. But when antis are saying i don`t like the game because of 30 fps etc. Thats a form of review. So if we cant trust any reviewer like gametrailers. LEVEL etc. Then we cant trust you. And no im not a pro ore an anti. I also think the beast DMC games are DMC 1 and 3. But this game is a solid 8/10. And 8 is not a perfect score. it allows flaws in the game
#36RetsuxDPosted 2/11/2013 10:36:54 AM
sundet84 posted...
hahahahahahah. Antis Says lol reviews. They say you can`t trust a review. But when antis are saying i don`t like the game because of 30 fps etc. Thats a form of review. So if we cant trust any reviewer like gametrailers. LEVEL etc. Then we cant trust you. And no im not a pro ore an anti. I also think the beast DMC games are DMC 1 and 3. But this game is a solid 8/10. And 8 is not a perfect score. it allows flaws in the game

Dude, all reviews are opinions.
But not all opinions are reviews.

Get your facts right.
#37shadowmoses00Posted 2/11/2013 10:36:56 AM
I really can't think of any reviews I had an issue with. Even with IGN, who people seem to hate so much. Take this game, Heavenly Sword, and Enslaved. Felt they were pretty good games, and all the reviews I read reflected that.
#38sundet84Posted 2/11/2013 10:46:47 AM
RetsuxD posted...
sundet84 posted...

Dude, all reviews are opinions.
But not all opinions are reviews.

Get your facts right.

Oh i got my facts right. haters saying every good review. even a 7. are paid. And the they say the game sucks. name a couple a reasons why it sucks. saying DMC 2 and Superman 64 are better games and acting like the whole world think so because they do. do you get the point.
#39sundet84Posted 2/11/2013 12:13:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#40Rising_shadowPosted 2/11/2013 12:14:40 PM
Oh i got my facts right. haters saying every good review. even a 7. are paid. And the they say the game sucks. name a couple a reasons why it sucks. saying DMC 2 and Superman 64 are better games and acting like the whole world think so because they do. do you get the point.

None of these are true in the least. God, you pros suck at even lying.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!