the new Dante isn't so bad

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. the new Dante isn't so bad

User Info: Nick_Kazama

Nick_Kazama
3 years ago#11
DifferentialEquation posted...
I liked the original better, but the new one is pretty good too. There are a few small problems with him, but nothing worth getting upset about. I think a lot of people are just upset that the look and personality of their pretend boyfriend was changed.

*Grabs*

Say we're only pissed off about the hair. SAY IT.
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
(message deleted)

User Info: Pesmerga255

Pesmerga255
3 years ago#13
How childish.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!

User Info: Varuney

Varuney
3 years ago#14
He isn't if you ignore him, TC.
*Wubeth Intensifies*

User Info: Dr4G0nZ

Dr4G0nZ
3 years ago#15
http://i.imgur.com/OJER1.jpg

To clarify, I don't actually hate the new Dante. I actually like him quite a bit, change of pace, and I think his character has room for some depth.

User Info: ScreamingMidget

ScreamingMidget
3 years ago#16
He was loved by his brother.

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
3 years ago#17
I liked the original better, but the new one is pretty good too. There are a few small problems with him, but nothing worth getting upset about. I think a lot of people are just upset that the look and personality of their pretend boyfriend was changed.

yeah, I gonna act like him right now and say if it's bad or not:
F***** YOUU!!!

User Info: RD_21

RD_21
3 years ago#18
Only on this board have I seen that liking the game of the board is considered trolling.
DifferentialEquation 3 years ago#19
Kyrylo posted...

yeah, I gonna act like him right now and say if it's bad or not:
F***** YOUU!!!

Okay, they could have gotten rid of his potty mouth, but other than that I thought he was fairly likeable character. And he definitely had a lot of cheesy lines that the old Dante would have said.
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. the new Dante isn't so bad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived