Give me one reason for Itsuno and his team to make DMC5

#1m100t1sPosted 2/11/2013 5:13:36 AM
Now they have their own game and IP, Dragon's Dogma. It seems that they're pretty happy with their product. They're releasing a lot DLCs (Not Disc-Locket Contents) and they're developing Dragon's Dogma 2 at the moment.

Why would DMC3-4 director and team want to go back to work on DMC games after they got their own IP and it's selling much better than any DMC game?

On the other hand, Kamiya and P* can't touch DMC anymore after the DMC1, because of their relationship with Capcom.

I hate to break it for you, It seems that DmC will be the last Devil May Cry game, No more DMC games and no more DmC games for sure.
#2Pesmerga255Posted 2/11/2013 5:14:41 AM
Nah. Troll harder plox.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3m100t1s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:16:28 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Nah. Troll harder plox.

That's the best thing you could've come up with? You really can't accept the truth about DMC5 existence, right?
#4megamaticsPosted 2/11/2013 5:17:23 AM
And I'm Okay with that if it's the truth...Were you expecting something else ?
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#5Pesmerga255Posted 2/11/2013 5:17:39 AM
m100t1s posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Nah. Troll harder plox.

That's the best thing you could've come up with? You really can't accept the truth about DMC5 existence, right?

In all honesty, I don't give a ****.

Can you accept the fact that Ninja Theory will never release another game after DmC?
---
#6ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/11/2013 5:20:22 AM
m100t1s posted...

I hate to break it for you, It seems that DmC will be the last Devil May Cry game, No more DMC games and no more DmC games for sure.

It's better to just let it go than having NT make another DmCrap.
#7FireMage7777Posted 2/11/2013 5:22:21 AM
They're the ones best equipped for the job
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#8m100t1s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:22:23 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
m100t1s posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Nah. Troll harder plox.

Can you accept the fact that Ninja Theory will never release another game after DmC?

Yes, I can pretty much move along and forget about DmC and DMC's existence by the time since we won't be able to see any games of the Devil May Cry series anymore..

The only thing we might see is original Dante in Japanese games like Project x Zone.
#9Pesmerga255Posted 2/11/2013 5:23:19 AM
m100t1s posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
m100t1s posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Nah. Troll harder plox.

Yes, I can pretty much move along and forget about DmC and DMC's existence by the time since we won't be able to see any games of the Devil May Cry series anymore..

The only thing we might see is original Dante in Japanese games like Project x Zone.

I don't see what's so bad about Dante appearing in Japanese games. He's a Japanese character, not a SUPAH ORIGINAL NINJA THEORY CHAR LOL.
---
#10m100t1s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:26:12 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
m100t1s posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
m100t1s posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Nah. Troll harder plox.

I don't see what's so bad about Dante appearing in Japanese games. He's a Japanese character, not a SUPAH ORIGINAL NINJA THEORY CHAR LOL.

it's as bad as having Mega Man characters in CvsM3 but not having a Mega Man stand-alone game.