#21Pesmerga255Posted 2/11/2013 4:53:13 AM
m100t1s posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
m100t1s posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
The hell is "CvsM3"?

Capcom vs Marvel 3.

What's that?

I've played Marvel vs Capcom 3 but not that.

same s***, different toilet.
I don't like Marvel vs Capcom 3, That's why I don't know it's right title.

Why are you trying to use it in an argument if you don't even know the proper title?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#22m100t1s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:02:36 AM
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Dragon's Dogma is selling much better than any DMC game? Muhahahahahaha.

CvsM3? ROFL

TC, we all know you aren't that bright, just stop embarrassing yourself already.

The game sold over 1 million units on it's third week, And the how much do you think it sold after 9 months of it's release?

Unlike DMC4 which is the highest selling DMC game, It barely sold 2 million units after two years of it's release.

How am I embarrassing myself? Seriously.. There's no way that Itsuno makes a new DMC game, Can't you really accept that?
#23m100t1s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:03:28 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
m100t1s posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
m100t1s posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
The hell is "CvsM3"?

Capcom vs Marvel 3.

What's that?

I've played Marvel vs Capcom 3 but not that.

same s***, different toilet.
I don't like Marvel vs Capcom 3, That's why I don't know it's right title.

Why are you trying to use it in an argument if you don't even know the proper title?

Why would I really give a damn about Capcom's fighting games?
#24gamer6879403333Posted 2/11/2013 5:12:48 AM
I agree, and it's partially why I don't want DMC5 happening. DMC5 would mean no more Dragon's Dogma, and that... Isn't acceptable to me. DMC ran its course, but DD has a ton of potential to be a high grade franchise of its own, and is currently already a high grade single game of a new IP.

They need to put in a Dante outfit in DD2. That would be great. It should be the DMC2 one, seeing as that's where Dante looked the coolest.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#25coolguy2007Posted 2/11/2013 5:20:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#26gamer6879403333Posted 2/11/2013 5:23:19 AM
coolguy2007 posted...
Cause you like man meat

Ah, nothing like an anti-gay remark as an attempt at insulting someone. Dat bigotry, man.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#27KyryloPosted 2/11/2013 6:59:03 AM
coolguy2007 posted...
m100t1s posted...
Now they have their own game and IP, Dragon's Dogma. It seems that they're pretty happy with their product. They're releasing a lot DLCs (Not Disc-Locket Contents) and they're developing Dragon's Dogma 2 at the moment.

Why would DMC3-4 director and team want to go back to work on DMC games after they got their own IP and it's selling much better than any DMC game?

On the other hand, Kamiya and P* can't touch DMC anymore after the DMC1, because of their relationship with Capcom.

I hate to break it for you, It seems that DmC will be the last Devil May Cry game, No more DMC games and no more DmC games for sure.

Cause you like man meat

selling much better? DD sold about half of DMC4 sales. And with rerelease it going down the road.