VGChartz DmC Week 3 Sales

#21Pesmerga255Posted 2/11/2013 2:05:55 PM
megaultrarice34 posted...

I actually own the big green DVD of movie 3.

Super warriors, super warriors everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozM3Chgvq-o

I want to watch all of movie 8 at some point.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#22Psychochild27Posted 2/11/2013 2:11:25 PM(edited)
Iamthekuzalol posted...
As i predicted a week ago, this game isn't going to sell anywhere close to 1.2 mil by march especially not when games like MGR and next GOW are on the horizon. Capcom will once again revise their projected sales to 0.9 Mil. What a freaking flop, rofl.

I think PC sales will push them close enough to crest a million before then. I don't think it's outright cannibalizing the console sales as much as Capcom would hope, however.

/more than you'd expect, less than they'd hope.
#23SephirothDZXPosted 2/11/2013 2:16:54 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
Iamthekuzalol posted...
As i predicted a week ago, this game isn't going to sell anywhere close to 1.2 mil by march especially not when games like MGR and next GOW are on the horizon. Capcom will once again revise their projected sales to 0.9 Mil. What a freaking flop, rofl.

I think PC sales will push them close enough to crest a million before then. I don't think it's outright cannibalizing the console sales as much as Capcom would hope, however.

/more than you'd expect, less than they'd hope.

It's not the absolute metric to go buy, but I've been taking passing glances at DmC on Steam's "Top Sellers" list for the last two weeks. DmC has been fighting to stay in the top 20, and now is barely hovering in the top 30 - PC sales probably arent going to help much.