Antis and Pros

#1ss14knightPosted 2/11/2013 9:23:14 PM
I know this'll get brushed off and I'll be failtrolled most likely, but whatever, none of the trolling that goes on here is even funny. But hey, worth a shot.

You both want different things that are fair. Pros want to enjoy the game and talk about it. Antis want to bash the game and pick fun at the flaws. These are both fine. But then you both b**ch about the other group. "The pros are just trolls and children." :The antis are just no lives in love with old Dante." Yet you continue to troll the other group's topics, if you want to be away from the other group so bad, you can avoid them, this is the internet where not talking to people is a VERY easy thing to do.

I'm a pro, I have no problem with the new Dante, I like the gameplay, and I do not mind the 30 fps. Then I wonder "Why do the antis hate us pros?" And I see why, I see pros failtrolling the antis and wonder "Why do they do that?" Then I see the antis failtrolling the pros. It's impossible to tell who started it. It's an endless cycle. And normally this would be no problem as internet problems are less than worthless in the face of reality, but you both want the other group to simmer down, yet you do not realize the easiest way to do that is to quit trolling each other.
#2caffiend7Posted 2/11/2013 9:28:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFn3bHC89LA
#3MadigariPosted 2/11/2013 9:30:07 PM
This topic will fix everything.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#4SilentS89Posted 2/11/2013 9:30:59 PM
ss14knight posted...
internet problems are less than worthless in the face of reality

Reality is overrated.
#5RetsuxDPosted 2/11/2013 9:32:20 PM
Madigari posted...
This topic will fix everything.

YOU CAN'T FORGET LOVE AND PRIDE
#6MadigariPosted 2/11/2013 9:32:58 PM
RetsuxD posted...

I could. But I won't. And you can't make me.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#7RetsuxDPosted 2/11/2013 9:35:26 PM
Madigari posted...
RetsuxD posted...

I could. But I won't. And you can't make me.

BECAUSE OF THAT, IT'S KILLING ME INSIDE