So, how many of you hate this game......

#31gamer6879403333Posted 2/12/2013 6:35:01 AM(edited)
Capt_Herlock posted...
Garfield64 posted...
gamer6879403333 posted...
Capt_Herlock posted...
Garfield64 posted...
The frog boss didn't phase me from DMC4. Blame it on me being a father. Gives you a parental instict thing to abhore babies in danger.

Giant demon babies are different than regular human babies.

Exactly. A giant monster baby that would probably eat human babies if given the chance. Getting disturbed by fighting that baby shouldn't disturb you any more then killing hookworm larva.

I bet your one of those people that likes to crush baby seal skulls with a bat. Sense only human babies matter.

Hey, hey come on now, that's uncalled for. I get it dude, this part of the game really upset you, We'll drop it.

I won't. What a stupid stupid post that was. No, non-human babies do matter. A demon-monster baby (that is 30 feet tall with 3 eyes and limbs growing where they shouldn't and has a major bloodlusty and violent nature and is practically begging to come out and rip a person limb from limb) does not matter. It was an Eldritch Abomination, the son of the demon king. How you can feel bad fighting a creature like that I have no idea.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#32KyryloPosted 2/12/2013 7:13:46 AM
Capt_Herlock posted...

Interesting, does anyone else feel that I am being unfair and "trashing" your negative comments?

me
#33YumeOMiruPosted 2/12/2013 7:14:41 AM
Me, on the superior 60FPS computer version to bout. It sucks, not going to deny it, DmC sucks.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#34RetsuxDPosted 2/12/2013 8:03:41 AM
Won't bother reinstalling it even if BLOODY Palace or Vorgil's Starfall hit torrents.
#35Lt_QuattroPosted 2/12/2013 8:06:27 AM
my hands up....
---
PSN I.D : Desi-GuNDaM
#36SephirothDZXPosted 2/12/2013 8:35:19 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Garfield64 posted...
I bought it. When I got to the Demon Mommy with a vagina growing out of its head with a living baby fetus inside. I realized how disgusting and stupid the game was.

Disgusting and stupid? You're dealing with demons. Demon's are supposed to be grotesque and having absolutely alien biology, that's the point.

So did the original series...

Yes? Some demons in the old series also fit that description just as well. Look as that frog boss in DMC4 who vomits everywhere and has 2 feelers shaped like woman to lure people like an angler fish. That is definitely grotesque and biologically alien.

Alien, yes, grotesque, no. He was a comically big toad who smelled funny.
#37gamer6879403333Posted 2/12/2013 8:39:33 AM
SephirothDZX posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Garfield64 posted...
I bought it. When I got to the Demon Mommy with a vagina growing out of its head with a living baby fetus inside. I realized how disgusting and stupid the game was.

Disgusting and stupid? You're dealing with demons. Demon's are supposed to be grotesque and having absolutely alien biology, that's the point.

Yes? Some demons in the old series also fit that description just as well. Look as that frog boss in DMC4 who vomits everywhere and has 2 feelers shaped like woman to lure people like an angler fish. That is definitely grotesque and biologically alien.

Alien, yes, grotesque, no. He was a comically big toad who smelled funny.

He grossed me out for certain. I agreed with Nero about the "lose my lunch" part.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#38Nick_KazamaPosted 2/12/2013 8:59:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eip8vU_RRB4&list=LLN3WynpRl3NOgd2JdNk8Z0A#

4:03 - 4:21

XDDD
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#39Capt_Herlock(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:05:02 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Capt_Herlock posted...

Interesting, does anyone else feel that I am being unfair and "trashing" your negative comments?

me

How am I being unfair?
---
http://backloggery.com/capt_herlock
#40TheSL1ClubPosted 2/12/2013 4:28:27 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Garfield64 posted...

I would have that frog boss as my pet any day over that giant baby, btw on topic, played it, finished it, traded it, it's not a bad game but it's an extremely average game, 6/10 is the absolute max score for me, which is kinda bad for a dmc title that I'm a huge fan of.