Capcom: We prefer new IPs over Reboots

#1KyryloPosted 2/12/2013 7:19:38 AM
I just read german article with this statement dated today....I post it for those who knows little german:
http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/dino-crisis/news/capcom,36748,3009312.html
Future looks grim for DmC.
#2MadigariPosted 2/12/2013 7:22:49 AM
I may be mistaking the article, but it sounds more like they're saying they want to focus on new IPs coming out as opposed to classic series. Like Remember Me, for example, which we already know they're putting out in the coming months.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#3Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 7:23:37 AM
They are saying, that rebooting old series won't pay off, and they concentrate on new IPs
#4Thunder097Posted 2/12/2013 7:24:19 AM
The future look grim for the whole series. You "fans" kill DMC lol. The fanbase of COD is better than DMC fanbase.
---
My name is Thunder. Thunder the Demon Hunter.
#5Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 7:25:52 AM
Thunder097 posted...
The future look grim for the whole series. You "fans" kill DMC lol. The fanbase of COD is better than DMC fanbase.

don't matter to m if reboot only chance this series had,
#6LordOfCinderPosted 2/12/2013 7:30:15 AM
Thunder097 posted...

Yeah, the future looks bleak for DMC, thanks to the reboot that nobody even asked for.
---
"And the original Mass Effect is absolutely an Xbox 360 exclusive, making Xbox 360 the only place to get the full Mass Effect experience."- Microsoft
#7megamaticsPosted 2/12/2013 7:44:00 AM
Thunder097 posted...

If you mean by better is paying 15 Dollars for 4 Maps...Okay.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#8360pagesPosted 2/12/2013 7:57:55 AM
Thunder097 posted...

What do you want people to do? Buy a game they'll hate, I owe no one my money, and as a consumer I have the right to push people away from a game and tell them how much a dislike it.

If they didn't want me to do this then maybe they should have treated their fan base right
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#9Sephivengeance9Posted 2/12/2013 8:33:17 AM
Thunder097 posted...

No, fans didn't kill the series at all. Capcom killed the series by first giving people a completely unnecessary reboot that was not asked for, handing said reboot to a bunch of talentless hacks like Ninja Theory, allowing Tam-tam to treat their established fanbase like dirt, not stepping up for damage control after said treatment took place.

The list actually goes on, but, the point should be more than clear by now. Throw the blame in Capcom's direction. They are NOT entitled to our money, and we showed them that, Capcom need a serious freaking wake-up call.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#10Nick_KazamaPosted 2/12/2013 8:42:07 AM
Sephivengeance9 posted...
Thunder097 posted...

No, fans didn't kill the series at all. Capcom killed the series by first giving people a completely unnecessary reboot that was not asked for, handing said reboot to a bunch of talentless hacks like Ninja Theory, allowing Tam-tam to treat their established fanbase like dirt, not stepping up for damage control after said treatment took place.

The list actually goes on, but, the point should be more than clear by now. Throw the blame in Capcom's direction. They are NOT entitled to our money, and we showed them that, Capcom need a serious freaking wake-up call.

*Stands and begins clapping*

THIS!!!
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg