So much hate, so much love

#11ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/15/2013 9:10:16 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Take 3 hours from your sleep and run through it. It is only 6.30 long. Or play on easy....you may end up finishing it under 4 hours.

I call BS on that.

6hrs maybe if you just run through it... 4hrs, without the super Dante costume, on a first playthrough, just no.

FWIW, Kyrylo once confessed DmC killed his best childhood friend, you be the judge.

My first playthrough took about 5 hours, including cutscenes, on nephilim...
#12YumeOMiruPosted 2/15/2013 12:12:04 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
delta_12 posted...
done..

Play for around 7 hours.
IMO its not that bad. I quite enjoyed some of their aspects.
I have no complaint about character design because in my opinion, Western character should be drawed like western character. eg I like the design on Persona series, but i didn't like when they do that on dante and vergil's demon design on dmc3. I like Kia asamiya's character design in his original manga, but i didn't like his style in X Men comic books.
I am not dmc expert and my nephew could pull sss style on dmc3 more than me. I did notice the difference in frame rates with its predecessor, the awkwardness to pull a couple moves and the swearing thing. I think it beat the record that Eddy Murphy had pulled in one scene on the movie with Arsenio in a bad way.
I probably keep this game anyway if my local store didn't called me. I can exchange with another new game of my choice with no additional payment as long as the disk didn't had any scratch. I went on my lunch time and exchanged with Dishonour. Apparently there are some guy that willing to buy my copy with full price.

Once again thank you for sharing

Dishonoured is a great game, the ending is awful though.

Oh somebody got bad end, butthurt much.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#13LordKaizerPosted 2/15/2013 12:29:27 PM
YumeOMiru posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
delta_12 posted...
done..

Play for around 7 hours.
IMO its not that bad. I quite enjoyed some of their aspects.
I have no complaint about character design because in my opinion, Western character should be drawed like western character. eg I like the design on Persona series, but i didn't like when they do that on dante and vergil's demon design on dmc3. I like Kia asamiya's character design in his original manga, but i didn't like his style in X Men comic books.
I am not dmc expert and my nephew could pull sss style on dmc3 more than me. I did notice the difference in frame rates with its predecessor, the awkwardness to pull a couple moves and the swearing thing. I think it beat the record that Eddy Murphy had pulled in one scene on the movie with Arsenio in a bad way.
I probably keep this game anyway if my local store didn't called me. I can exchange with another new game of my choice with no additional payment as long as the disk didn't had any scratch. I went on my lunch time and exchanged with Dishonour. Apparently there are some guy that willing to buy my copy with full price.

Once again thank you for sharing

Dishonoured is a great game, the ending is awful though.

Oh somebody got bad end, butthurt much.

i got butthurt when i played DMC 3 . i shouldn't playing it non stop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAKSfKMTnq8
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.