gonna call it right now.

#1Halo_Of_The_SunPosted 2/12/2013 1:01:50 PM
DMC=DMC3>>DMC4>>>>>DMC2>>>>>>DmC>>>>>>DMC5!!

you know it's going to be true!
---
Needful things.
Zwei, SoR4, New f-zero, New wave race, @least tail and axel in SSB4, SquareSoft Char.s in SSB4, project ogre, SMTIV, and samurai champloo movie
#2RetsuxDPosted 2/12/2013 1:03:32 PM
I don't.
#3FireMage7777Posted 2/12/2013 1:03:44 PM
Confirmed troll topic *posts DO NOT FEED sign*
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#4KaptainK00lPosted 2/12/2013 1:10:13 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Confirmed troll topic *posts DO NOT FEED sign*

Don't be greedy now, we don't need any of you little guys starving to death now do we? All of you will get a fair share of feeding I'm sure.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#5Halo_Of_The_Sun(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:12:41 PM
half ass troll topic. c'mon? you do know how much RE6 sucked ballz right. what makes you think w/o the original team dishing out some good dmc that crapcom is gonna make a quality DMC5 game, just saying, i'm calling it now that 5 might suck just as bad.
---
Needful things.
Zwei, SoR4, New f-zero, New wave race, @least tail and axel in SSB4, SquareSoft Char.s in SSB4, project ogre, SMTIV, and samurai champloo movie
#6RetsuxDPosted 2/12/2013 1:25:05 PM
RE6 sucked ass because they had nearly 300 people on board, Itsuno's team is not even that big, and he can actually use MT Framework.
#7Halo_Of_The_Sun(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:27:29 PM(edited)
that really is my list. i really do find DMC1 just as bad azz as 3. DMC had the best enemy design; by far, a more expansive rebellion; just sayin' ^^, empowering cut scenes at least on par with 3; and less blah blah blah, plus it friggin made the hack n slash genre. how could you deny it that!
---
Needful things.
#8Halo_Of_The_Sun(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:26:37 PM
is he the guy who made 4?? then yeah, ok i didn't know that guy was still with capcom, then they really should've gave it to him first..
---
Needful things.
#9RetsuxDPosted 2/12/2013 1:28:42 PM
Halo_Of_The_Sun posted...
is he the guy who made 4?? then yeah, ok i didn't know that guy was still with capcom, then they really should've gave it to him first..

He came at the last second to salvage DMC2, didn't work.
Then he directed BOTH 3 and 4.
#10Halo_Of_The_Sun(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:31:27 PM
RetsuxD posted...
Halo_Of_The_Sun posted...

He came at the last second to salvage DMC2, didn't work.
Then he directed BOTH 3 and 4.

lol really? hahah ok. i knew the guy who flopped 2 had a second chance with 3 but i didn't know he fallowed up with 4, I should've probably known that. mann how could he slack off that much with the obvious shortcomings in 4.
---
Needful things.