Famitsu scores: DmC vs MGR

#71rockman11_zPosted 2/15/2013 11:42:49 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
trucheoumbra posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
trucheoumbra posted...
*ToU violation*

Do you even understand what the word "bigot" means?

shatter has posted a large number of slanderous comments about Japanese gaming and the Japanese people in general. That makes him a bigot.

Right. Because you haven't said anything negative about people who enjoy DmC or give it favorable passes. You're just the picture of innocence.

User Name trucheoumbra
User ID 6727599
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Thursday, February 7, 2013 11:53 PM
Last Visit Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:45 AM
Karma 5
Active Messages Posted 55

Someone got exposed(again) (lol)

lol

---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#72largerockPosted 2/15/2013 12:06:27 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
reviews are ultimately meaningless

---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#73LordKaizerPosted 2/15/2013 12:18:57 PM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
Famitsu's review policy is that they basically judge a game based on what it tries to do, not whether it succeeds or not.

There's no point complaining about the scores unless you know what they mean. They didn't review FFXIII so highly because it was literally perfect, but because they thought it was trying to do something new and ambitious and kind of succeeded.

really? i thought the point of reviewing games is to see what they did right and wrong and how it compares to others games in the same genre. No wonder all their scores are high since that means ,according to their logic, every game are range from good to great.
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.