To all the pros saying that sales don't make a good game....

#41KyryloPosted 2/13/2013 2:19:50 AM
moaristyle posted...
I bought the game, enjoyed it and still play it. So I guess, I win?

I spared my money and bought GoW saga with 5 games instead....And I enjoy them. Guess., I won too.
#42moaristylePosted 2/13/2013 2:21:31 AM
Kyrylo posted...
moaristyle posted...

I spared my money and bought GoW saga with 5 games instead....And I enjoy them. Guess., I won too.

GoW lol, that's more casual than DmC
#43SilentS89Posted 2/13/2013 2:22:46 AM
moaristyle posted...

I don't understand why people post stuff like this.
#44moaristylePosted 2/13/2013 2:24:32 AM
SilentS89 posted...
moaristyle posted...

I don't understand why people post stuff like this.

I don't understand why people go to a board of a game they dislike only to bash on it, oh wait, they just have no lives. Got it.
#45SilentS89Posted 2/13/2013 2:25:37 AM
You mad moaristyle?

Because that was a rather hostile response.
#46moaristylePosted 2/13/2013 2:28:20 AM
SilentS89 posted...
You mad moaristyle?

"You mad"?

I guess it doesn't matter what I say now. Go now, and cling onto what you'll never have.
#47Kaze_MemaryuPosted 2/13/2013 3:31:47 AM
moaristyle posted...
SilentS89 posted...
You mad moaristyle?

"You mad"?

I guess it doesn't matter what I say now. Go now, and cling onto what you'll never have.

Guess it can't be helped. People want to show how much they hate something - and collect fellow haters along the way. Just leave him alone...
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#48SilentS89Posted 2/13/2013 3:37:30 AM
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
moaristyle posted...
SilentS89 posted...
You mad moaristyle?

"You mad"?

Guess it can't be helped. People want to show how much they hate something - and collect fellow haters along the way. Just leave him alone...

I cannot tell if you are mean me or him.
#49Ticking_DeathPosted 2/13/2013 4:54:22 AM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Quite true. But neither does good reviews make a game good. In the end though, like the good old saying goes "Money talks, BS walks" This game flopped hard. Whether or not it is a good game (which its not but to each his own) doesn't matter to Capcom. MONEY does. Hence they will lose money on this game and therefore will not make a second one.

Like I said all the pros can put this game on a pedestal for I care but in the end it doesn't change the fact that this game flopped. As you pros so eloquently put it. We antis have won. We don't want to see Dante buried but if DMC5 is never going to happen we would at least like Dante to retire and not be further ruined.

(Flame Shield Max Power!!!!)

Honestly, it's a lose/lose for people like me that wanted a game like the other DMCs. Having played DmC, I actually find it fun, but it's the sad reality that if this game fails (which it seems to be doing) DMC is done, while if it succeeds, the sequel will play like this instead of the older games. Either way, fans of the originals are kinda screwed on getting more Dante.

That said... *takes away Janne's flame shield*
You don't need a shield! Just DP out of the flames!
---
Using a bow sure has it's drawbacks... DOIHOIHOIHOI
PSN: CliveEnduro
#50KyryloPosted 2/13/2013 4:56:57 AM
moaristyle posted...
Kyrylo posted...
moaristyle posted...

GoW lol, that's more casual than DmC

and still better game with better engine and more exploration....ironic, isn't it?