To all the pros saying that sales don't make a good game....

#71JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 3:28:41 PM
ZeroGearM posted...
ItalianIdiot posted...
I'm a tool, **** you then.

No, for real, no trolly comment, just pure hate.

So now you're telling me to forcefully like something that degrades the genre as far removing lock on and FORCING ME to fight the way the developers want because of color coded enemies and auto targetting?

So am I not allowed to have the freedom to "mix" it up a bit or attack the enemy I want instead of Dante targetting the 2nd enemies beside it?

This game is a disgrace compared to it's predecessors and to genre itself and I'm a tool?

I shouldn't get worked up over a filthy troll...but **** you anyway.

Maybe you cant target properly? Because I have never experienced that problem. DmC is a good game, this is coming from someone who has played all the other DMC. disgrace to previous DMC's? No, that's DMC 2 fellow hater. This game is the best DMC game after 4 and 3 to me. If u were expecting DmC to be the best h/s ever then go play Bayonetta, It's the new DMC but much better.

Lol at can't target properly. So its our fault that the game decides which enemy we are going to attack even though we want to attack a different enemy?
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
@Janne: you're protoman- RockVolnuttX. PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#72ZeroGearMPosted 2/15/2013 3:28:43 PM
Kyrylo posted...
ZeroGearM posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Tolerating the downgrades of DmC tells Capcom that future downgrades are acceptable.

It sets a bad precedent.

Oh, and buying DmC because future DmC games might be improved is just silly.

Not silly, just common sense. You know that's how sequels work right?

*cough* DMC2 *cough*

DMC2 does not exist.
#73ZeroGearMPosted 2/15/2013 3:30:48 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
ZeroGearM posted...
ItalianIdiot posted...

So now you're telling me to forcefully like something that degrades the genre as far removing lock on and FORCING ME to fight the way the developers want because of color coded enemies and auto targetting?

So am I not allowed to have the freedom to "mix" it up a bit or attack the enemy I want instead of Dante targetting the 2nd enemies beside it?

This game is a disgrace compared to it's predecessors and to genre itself and I'm a tool?

Maybe you cant target properly? Because I have never experienced that problem. DmC is a good game, this is coming from someone who has played all the other DMC. disgrace to previous DMC's? No, that's DMC 2 fellow hater. This game is the best DMC game after 4 and 3 to me. If u were expecting DmC to be the best h/s ever then go play Bayonetta, It's the new DMC but much better.

Lol at can't target properly. So its our fault that the game decides which enemy we are going to attack even though we want to attack a different enemy?

Just because that happens to you it doesn't mean it happens to all of us, I have currently put 40 hours into and I haven't experienced something like that.
#74_Uwye_Posted 2/15/2013 3:37:48 PM
ZeroGearM posted...
ItalianIdiot posted...

Maybe you cant target properly? Because I have never experienced that problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bUfp7LvxNwU#t=32s

*enemies in front of him, Dante stingers behind him*

I bet this guy can't target properly too!