Entitled Antis should get off this board. I have rebuttals for all complaints

#1GoreGrossPosted 2/12/2013 10:02:39 PM
What do you all have left to complain about?

1. Durrhurr, game only runs at 24 FPS

- It's actually closer to 26. Anyway, this is irrelevant because the brightest minds in Europe have determined that even flies, with their tens of eyes cannot tell the difference between 20, 30, or 60FPS. Therefore, all the trickery in those DMC4 montages will be very possible (for those of you in the .1% of the DMC community), with practice and dedication (once you get past the white hair) for you MLG legit d00dz to accomplish.

- Durrhurr, Color-coded enemies limit combat

2. Here's where you doofuses really contradict yourselves. The combat isn't deep, so why would shallowing it further rile you up so bad? Slipped up there, eh?

- Durrhurr, I can't lock-on, I tried to grab the Pathos but I keep grabbing a tyrant even after I jumped in the air

A. You say you want a tougher game. Here it is! Enjoy!

B. Combat rank does not change unless you get hurt, so you experts shouldn't have to worry about small hiccups like this, right?

- Herpderp, dis does not live up to Devil May Cry standard

4. I see this is where you lack reading comprehension. This game is Devil may Cry, not Devil May Cry. This has practically nothing to do with Devil May Cry, so there is no standard anyway.

- hurrdurr, I rather let the franchise die than taint it

5. Yeah, well the majority has spoken, and we want at least some of the franchise over none.

- Hurraperderphurr, Capcom is mean so I won't give them my money

6. You do not deserve to game if you are a communist.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#2DuuuDe14Posted 2/12/2013 10:04:09 PM
Definitely not your finest work. Just saying.

*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#3Bluez09Posted 2/12/2013 10:09:09 PM
I'll admit I giggled.
---
Hey! I've hit 1st prestige in MW2 so I know a thing or two about strategy!
#4dillpickle69Posted 2/12/2013 10:13:18 PM
Okay, here's my complaint, argue against it as you can. The fact that this is supposed to be a reboot of Devil May Cry, meaning it's supposed to be DMC with some improvements or changes. not a new IP with DMC names thrown onto it. People are going to say "herp derp it's a reinvisioning" but that's not it, a reinvisioning is usually about 30% changes and 70% original content, whereas this game is 95% changes and 5% original content, with that 5% being a stretch. Change the names around, and most people won't even notice this is supposed to be a Devil May Cry reboot. The fact of the matter is that they shouldn't be replacing DMC with something that isn't even anything like it.

Also this isn't something I have too much of a problem with, but you forgot to argue against the senselessly vulgar dialogue and the westernization, along with the screwing over of fans in order to cater to new ones.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#5TheSL1ClubPosted 2/12/2013 10:15:10 PM
Never seen the amount of fails in logic and common sense in 1 post.
#6ShadowBoyZXPosted 2/12/2013 10:15:32 PM
lolwut
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
#7caffiend7Posted 2/12/2013 10:17:21 PM
OBJECTION!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GroNNH1f7PQ
#8Seraphion_OmnisPosted 2/12/2013 10:17:22 PM
TheSL1Club posted...

+1
#9AtrabiliousPosted 2/12/2013 10:19:16 PM
TheSL1Club posted...

Agreed.
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle/Phantom Ostrava | PS3: Jazzy_Bones |
Rent my Dragon's Dogma pawns on my Xbox GT's.
#10GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:19:32 PM
Now that antis have failed to refute anything (from my own rebuttals) I have to say, I guess we can discuss the game.

Umm, what do you guys want to discuss? :s

Discuss.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.