Entitled Antis should get off this board. I have rebuttals for all complaints

#21KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/12/2013 10:34:24 PM
You guys must not know GoreGross....
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#22GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:35:20 PM
GoreGross posted...
I only slander the slanderers. Not so bad.

Which are a vocal minority of the people who hate the game, just as the completely insane "this-game-is-flawless-and-my-opinion-is-worth-more-than-yours" people are on your side.

This game is flawless. It is what Tameem wanted it to be, and therefore it is flawless. This is not Devil May Cry, this is Devil may Cry and there are no standards.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#23GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:36:48 PM
GoreGross posted...
You don't have to believe in alternate universes in real life, but it's so hard to imagine them in a video game?

Okay, let me fix that. Ninja Theory failed to learn from the lessons of the original Devil May Cry series in terms of the story: the 'socially relevant' thing was already tried in Devil May Cry 2, and nobody liked it. Why did they think they could pull it off?

Because writers for DmC > writers for DMC whom were to afraid to embrace the cursing, sex, and violence that everyone in the west vehemently adore and indulge in.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#24GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:39:49 PM(edited)

Most antis tend to stray away from my topics. All it takes is the first post and they no longer feel their is any weight behind the anti agenda.

However, immaturity takes the best of them and they imagine that my logic was never spoken; my topic never created. Off they go, then, to troll my colleagues.

---
#25dillpickle69Posted 2/12/2013 11:03:55 PM
GoreGross posted...

Most antis tend to stray away from my topics. All it takes is the first post and they no longer feel their is any weight behind the anti agenda.

However, immaturity takes the best of them and they imagine that my logic was never spoken; my topic never created. Off they go, then, to troll my colleagues.

Umm, more like they read the first few sentences of your essays, think "This guy is hopeless" and move on with their lives. I like how in the topic title it says "I have rebuttals for all complaints, yet you completely ignored the legit one I posted. Did you have no rebuttal for that and want to ignore the fact that there is something legitimately unlikable about this game, or are you gonna tell me (using your way of quoting people) "hurr durr, I didn't see that post"?
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#26Pesmerga255Posted 2/12/2013 11:04:57 PM
dillpickle doesn't get Gore.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#27dillpickle69Posted 2/12/2013 11:06:21 PM
I do, I just felt like calling out his obvious escape attempt and see what he does about it.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#28YukitoRamboPosted 2/12/2013 11:06:24 PM
If you're honestly not trolling and trying to be legit, then you failed real hard.

You know why? 20 and 30fps might not be too obvious, but 30 and 60fps is. I stopped reading after you suggested they're not any different. Also, who are the 'brightest minds in Europe'? And why are we being compared to flies?

The amount of misinformation these 'pros' are spreading to make their case is astounding. It's like they are fighting the Cold damn War.
---
"...Winning is of little consequence. What's important is communicating through one's fists."
GFWL tag: DoraemonJerlun
#29ShadowZero007Posted 2/13/2013 12:00:00 AM
leet_x1337 posted...
GoreGross posted...
Okay, what else do you want me to refute by deducing it to pure logic.

Devil May Cry 2 tried the social-commentary story as well, and it wasn't any good then either. And I know what you're going to say: "This is a separate continuity". So then why are the characters still called Dante, Vergil and Mundus as pronounced by someone who doesn't know Latin?

DMC2 had social commentary?

No more than DMC4 was one on religion.
It was a standard story of business mogul x tries to get inhuman power from x. (Which has been done a multitude of times)
Despite it being set in a more contemporary environment than the first game it had virtually no commentary. Nothing about it said "big business is bad" the big bad just happened to be in well big business.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#30megamaticsPosted 2/13/2013 2:31:55 AM
GoreGross posted...
What do you all have left to complain about?

1. Durrhurr, game only runs at 24 FPS

- It's actually closer to 26. Anyway, this is irrelevant because the brightest minds in Europe have determined that even flies, with their tens of eyes cannot tell the difference between 20, 30, or 60FPS. Therefore, all the trickery in those DMC4 montages will be very possible (for those of you in the .1% of the DMC community), with practice and dedication (once you get past the white hair) for you MLG legit d00dz to accomplish.
!!! http://amo.net/NT/02-21-01FPS.html

- Durrhurr, Color-coded enemies limit combat

2. Here's where you doofuses really contradict yourselves. The combat isn't deep, so why would shallowing it further rile you up so bad? Slipped up there, eh?
Because it's Less deep then it's already Shallow Waters... You ever play on a slip and slide with no water ?...No Fun is had
- Durrhurr, I can't lock-on, I tried to grab the Pathos but I keep grabbing a tyrant even after I jumped in the air

A. You say you want a tougher game. Here it is! Enjoy!

Make game harder by having bad mechanics ?...What ?

B. Combat rank does not change unless you get hurt, so you experts shouldn't have to worry about small hiccups like this, right?

- Herpderp, dis does not live up to Devil May Cry standard

4. I see this is where you lack reading comprehension. This game is Devil may Cry, not Devil May Cry. This has practically nothing to do with Devil May Cry, so there is no standard anyway.
No Standard is right as in it is so low you can't see anything there to measure up to Devil May Cry 1-4

- hurrdurr, I rather let the franchise die than taint it

5. Yeah, well the majority has spoken, and we want at least some of the franchise over none.

Who cares ?
- Hurraperderphurr, Capcom is mean so I won't give them my money

6. You do not deserve to game if you are a communist.
Now I think you're just trolling or very very stupid...

---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics