is vergil considered a villain?

#31darkdragon_9600Posted 2/13/2013 5:45:28 AM
Big difference here...Dante didn't know what would happen...Besides, it was Vergil who destroyed the hell gates in DmC, not Dante.

So, fail harder next time.

Donte agreed and helped with the plan of destroying the hell gate, thus is responsible, regardless of who did what. And if he decided to go against Mundus, he accepted the fact that people could die when they enraged Mundus, the same way Vergil accepted people could die when he opened the gates or summoned the Temen-Ni-Gru.

---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#32FireMage7777Posted 2/13/2013 5:46:31 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I'm not stalking you, I'm discussing with you, and that's entirely different.

If you don't hold the pressure, then stand aside. The board is public.

Vergil is one of the villains, no problem with that. XD

Looking me up and posting my name...stalking. Vergil is an antagonist. Get used to it
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#33Ink-RibbonPosted 2/13/2013 5:50:38 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I'm not stalking you, I'm discussing with you, and that's entirely different.

If you don't hold the pressure, then stand aside. The board is public.

Vergil is one of the villains, no problem with that. XD

Looking me up and posting my name...stalking. Vergil is an antagonist. Get used to it

Is not my fault if you show your name on the internet and even confirms it, here. By the way, I saw your name on Tameem's twitter. I was trying to see if he posted something new.

Internet is public, you know. Like I said, if you don't hold the pressure, stand aside.

I know he is an antagonist, but he is also the villain. Get used with it. XD
#34Ink-RibbonPosted 2/13/2013 5:52:04 AM
darkdragon_9600 posted...
Big difference here...Dante didn't know what would happen...Besides, it was Vergil who destroyed the hell gates in DmC, not Dante.

Donte agreed and helped with the plan of destroying the hell gate, thus is responsible, regardless of who did what. And if he decided to go against Mundus, he accepted the fact that people could die when they enraged Mundus, the same way Vergil accepted people could die when he opened the gates or summoned the Temen-Ni-Gru.

Who is Donte?

Sorry, but I can't take you seriously if you don't say the correct name. If it's Dante, then he didn't know what would happen.

Mundus was the villain, he had to be defeated. That's different.
#35RockmanALPosted 2/13/2013 5:56:40 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Who is Donte?

Sorry, but I can't take you seriously if you don't say the correct name. If it's Dante, then he didn't know what would happen.

Donte = DmC's "Dante"

I just happen to like using that name because I can't accept he is using the same name with the Dante I know

so, I don't really care much about Donte, it's like he has any brains to use, he just has powers and brutal strength lolol
---
Games, Manga, Anime, Gunpla, Figures ONLY!
I now conclude that, Ever17's story is eminently the BEST story of all I've seen/read in my "entire life".
#36darkdragon_9600Posted 2/13/2013 5:57:23 AM

Who is Donte?

Simply to separate DMC and DmC. Sorry, but I can't take you seriously if you don't understand that.

Mundus was the villain, he had to be defeated. Vergil's intention was never clear in DMC3, what is made clear is that he is no ally of the demons.

If his target was to defeat Mundus, same logic applies and he can't be seen as a villain, as a stroke of luck could have made no one die. DmC Dante had to accept that people could die in order to reach his goal, Vergil did too.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#37KyryloPosted 2/13/2013 6:00:54 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Who is Donte?

defense in nutshell. DAnTE pissed Mundus. He knew what power could be unleashed. Oh, well, yeah, he ACCIDENTLY murdered thousands of innocent people he supposed to save. Not only that he unleashed armies of demons on world, which gonna led to extermination of another few millions. Oh, wow, modern hero all the way.
#38Ink-RibbonPosted 2/13/2013 6:04:26 AM
RockmanAL posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Who is Donte?

Donte = DmC's "Dante"

I just happen to like using that name because I can't accept he is using the same name with the Dante I know

so, I don't really care much about Donte, it's like he has any brains to use, he just has powers and brutal strength lolol

Lol, I see that. No problem at all.

The accent really pushed me far. The VA didn't try to tone down it for a little moment. So, I guess where are you coming from. XD
#39Ink-RibbonPosted 2/13/2013 6:05:43 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Who is Donte?

defense in nutshell. DAnTE pissed Mundus. He knew what power could be unleashed. Oh, well, yeah, he ACCIDENTLY murdered thousands of innocent people he supposed to save. Not only that he unleashed armies of demons on world, which gonna led to extermination of another few millions. Oh, wow, modern hero all the way.

So, was there any other way to defeat Mundus at all?

Dante and Vergil had to draw him out of the hell gate. That wasn't a choice.

Vergil from DMC 3 had a choice. 2 entirely different things.
#40SilentS89Posted 2/13/2013 6:06:33 AM
Considering that Vergil immediately charges off to fight Mundus in the demon world at the end of DMC3, I'd safe its pretty safe to say that one of Vergil's motivations was to kill Mundus, just like Donte.