It seems like only yesterday...

#21StepswordsmanPosted 2/13/2013 6:42:15 PM
That's a very good analogy, actually.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#22doug123Posted 2/13/2013 6:44:32 PM
Good thing the final game was nothing like that and the redesigned Dante looks 100x better than the trailer. 8/10 game.
#23SaydeWindsaurPosted 2/13/2013 6:48:30 PM(edited)
Psychochild27 posted...
There was a long time where they were flip-flopping every other interview about it being a reboot or a prequel.
I honestly think at least part of that was due to the fact that people among the staff don't know the *key* differences between the two. Seriously, I distinctly remember Christian Svensson making a post on Unity where his reply to the question (as to whether it was a reboot or a prequel) was something along the lines of "why can't it be both?"
#24StepswordsmanPosted 2/13/2013 6:49:06 PM
SaydeWindsaur posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
There was a long time where they were flip-flopping every other interview about it being a reboot or a prequel.
I honestly think at least part of that was due to the fact that people among the staff didn't know the differences between the two. Seriously, I distinctly remember Christian Svensson making a post on Unity where his reply to the question (as to whether it was a reboot or a prequel) was something along the lines of "why can't it be both?"

Playing any of the DMC games would have answered that question.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#25A_Nonny_MoosePosted 2/13/2013 6:51:39 PM
From: ScreamingMidget | Posted: 2/14/2013 1:19:34 AM | #018
Muh name is Donte.

I seriously don't hear any difference between how Dante is pronounced in that trailer and how it's pronounced every time in every DMC game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#26Nick_Kazama(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 6:58:01 PM
finalfantasy94 posted...
I swear this bord is just people who stick around to scream and bash on the game. Its the equivalent of people who arent fond of gay people and just hang out next to a gay bar to throw slurs at them and its just as sad and pathetic.

I have quite a few gay friends.

Next comparison.
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#27syctheweilderPosted 2/13/2013 6:58:40 PM
Stepswordsman posted...
That's a very good analogy, actually.

Comparing a video game to a group of real people being victimized for there sexual orientation is actually pretty terrible.
#28Teh_TiltyuPosted 2/14/2013 4:09:30 AM
at least it didn't have wubwubwub yet in that vid
---
http://i.imgur.com/kGwpi.png
#29NeoTStylePosted 2/14/2013 10:02:32 AM
That trailer completely ruined my day when I saw it 3 years ago.

Thankfully, as expected this garbage game didn't sell for s***. lol
#30FireMage7777Posted 2/14/2013 10:18:45 AM
finalfantasy94 posted...
I swear this bord is just people who stick around to scream and bash on the game. Its the equivalent of people who arent fond of gay people and just hang out next to a gay bar to throw slurs at them and its just as sad and pathetic.

Your comparison is bad and you should feel bad
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows