If Capcom is good at making HnS

#1docman864Posted 2/13/2013 8:24:04 PM(edited)
why hire another developer to make it? I think that whole "Inafune pushed this" is just an excuse on top of an excuse just to further give themselves an excuse to release more games so that they can make more profit in a short period of time. Really man, I think I buy more Capcom games than anything these days.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#2FireMage7777Posted 2/13/2013 8:26:15 PM
You shouldn't give them a lot of money, they don't deserve it. They casualized it, pissed off their fanbase, guaranteeing a disaster
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#3StepswordsmanPosted 2/13/2013 8:30:00 PM
Oh, come on, the sales might still rise.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#4Sephivengeance9Posted 2/13/2013 8:31:00 PM
Stepswordsman posted...
Oh, come on, the sales might still rise.

Nah, at this point the sales figures can go DOWN as well a plummet.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#5Pesmerga255Posted 2/13/2013 8:31:04 PM
Capcom used to be good. They can't develop for **** now, so they hand all of their products over to garbage studios.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#6docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 8:37:58 PM(edited)
FireMage7777 posted...
You shouldn't give them a lot of money, they don't deserve it. They casualized it, pissed off their fanbase, guaranteeing a disaster

well, that was the past. Ever since the whole DLC fiasco for SxT, I simply lost faith in the company. I just don't like how they are putting the blame on Inafune now when they could've done it long ago. Not saying Inafune is wrong, but there are times you have to be more careful with whatever direction you are taking. You know what's funny about Capcom, I don't think they have ever released a game that is so amazing that it deserves a high score or praise from either the critics or gaming community. Capcom has always been just an "ok" company for the past few decades, but we have people who are delusional fanatics and buy anything from Capcom and even go as far as to defend the company in every way.
---
#7SiLVeR_420Posted 2/13/2013 8:37:42 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Capcom used to be good. They can't develop for **** now, so they hand all of their products over to garbage studios.

Back when Shinji Mikami and Hideki Kamiya were still at Capcom was their golden years. Once they left and all they had was Keiji Inafune was when Capcom started to decline. Now Inafunes gone to.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#8SiLVeR_420Posted 2/13/2013 8:42:50 PM
docman864 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

well, that was the past. Ever since the whole DLC fiasco for SxT, I simply lost faith in the company. I just don't like how they are putting the blame on Inafune now when they could've done it long ago. Not saying Inafune is wrong, but there are times you have to be more careful with whatever direction you are taking. You know what's funny about Capcom, I don't think they have ever released a game that is so amazing that it deserves a high score or praise from either the critics or gaming community. Capcom has always been just an "ok" company for the past few decades, but we have people who are delusional fanatics and buy anything from Capcom and even go as far as to defend the company in every way.

Hey now. 90s capcom was great.
---
Forgive the name.
#9docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 8:44:18 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
docman864 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

just saying. if you say 90s was great, then we take your word for it.
---
#10SiLVeR_420Posted 2/13/2013 9:11:45 PM
docman864 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
docman864 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

just saying. if you say 90s was great, then we take your word for it.

Its when all the good REs came out besides REmake.
Plus those licensed games they did like the Aladdin game were great.
Also those 2 gameboy color Zelda games Seasons and Ages.
---
Forgive the name.