If Capcom is good at making HnS

#11StepswordsmanPosted 2/13/2013 8:14:27 PM
All those Mega Man X games, too.

Also, MMX series is the proof that Capcom used to know how to correctly reboot the series.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#12RichterB17Posted 2/13/2013 9:48:52 PM
docman864 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
docman864 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
You shouldn't give them a lot of money, they don't deserve it. They casualized it, pissed off their fanbase, guaranteeing a disaster

well, that was the past. Ever since the whole DLC fiasco for SxT, I simply lost faith in the company. I just don't like how they are putting the blame on Inafune now when they could've done it long ago. Not saying Inafune is wrong, but there are times you have to be more careful with whatever direction you are taking. You know what's funny about Capcom, I don't think they have ever released a game that is so amazing that it deserves a high score or praise from either the critics or gaming community. Capcom has always been just an "ok" company for the past few decades, but we have people who are delusional fanatics and buy anything from Capcom and even go as far as to defend the company in every way.

Hey now. 90s capcom was great.

just saying. if you say 90s was great, then we take your word for it.

Did you not play any of their 90's games? Also Devil May Cry 1 and 3 came out last decade and those games are great and see were all the other Clover Studio games. Capcom started to become bad when the new consoles came out.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#13SonicSPPosted 2/13/2013 11:48:44 PM
docman864 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
docman864 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
You shouldn't give them a lot of money, they don't deserve it. They casualized it, pissed off their fanbase, guaranteeing a disaster

well, that was the past. Ever since the whole DLC fiasco for SxT, I simply lost faith in the company. I just don't like how they are putting the blame on Inafune now when they could've done it long ago. Not saying Inafune is wrong, but there are times you have to be more careful with whatever direction you are taking. You know what's funny about Capcom, I don't think they have ever released a game that is so amazing that it deserves a high score or praise from either the critics or gaming community. Capcom has always been just an "ok" company for the past few decades, but we have people who are delusional fanatics and buy anything from Capcom and even go as far as to defend the company in every way.

Hey now. 90s capcom was great.

just saying. if you say 90s was great, then we take your word for it.

Did you not play any of their 90's games? Also Devil May Cry 1 and 3 came out last decade and those games are great and see were all the other Clover Studio games. Capcom started to become bad when the new consoles came out.

I agree, they were really great but they've been a bit subpar for this generation.
---
Crush 40 Rules!!!
#14Muscle BusterPosted 2/13/2013 11:51:11 PM
You know what's funny about Capcom, I don't think they have ever released a game that is so amazing that it deserves a high score or praise from either the critics or gaming community. Capcom has always been just an "ok" company for the past few decades

Aside from anything heavily pro-DmC, that's the stupidest thing I've read on this board.
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#15Sephivengeance9Posted 2/14/2013 7:31:15 AM
Muscle Buster posted...
You know what's funny about Capcom, I don't think they have ever released a game that is so amazing that it deserves a high score or praise from either the critics or gaming community. Capcom has always been just an "ok" company for the past few decades

Aside from anything heavily pro-DmC, that's the stupidest thing I've read on this board.

There's a lot of stupidity to be had on this board, it's why I come back for the entertainment, and why I stopped taking it seriously quite some time ago.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#16Nick_KazamaPosted 2/14/2013 7:57:23 AM
Crapcom have actually not seen a penny from me for a while now due to their utter stupidity.

I've not bought a single one of their games new in the last few years...
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#17KyryloPosted 2/14/2013 7:58:23 AM
Nick_Kazama posted...
Crapcom have actually not seen a penny from me for a while now due to their utter stupidity.

I've not bought a single one of their games new in the last few years...

I bought RE6 .... I was scarred by that for the last of my life.
#18sniffyPosted 2/14/2013 8:32:01 AM
Very rarely does a previously Japan developed title work out in the hands of Western developers...there's just a different mindset involved that comes out in the final product...which is usually not as good as it could be.
---
some girls are bigger than others, and some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers...
#19Malus_X6Posted 2/14/2013 8:34:35 AM

Also, MMX series is the proof that Capcom used to know how to correctly reboot the series.

None of the other Megaman series were reboots. Almost all of them took place further down the timeline.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#20StepswordsmanPosted 2/14/2013 2:06:57 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

None of the other Megaman series were reboots. Almost all of them took place further down the timeline.

X didn't completely reboot the story, sure, but it did that to just about everything anyway - the main character is still Mega Man (kinda), but is, at the same time, a completely different person, nobody from the classic series except for two spoiler persons exist, the story got darker and "edgier" and the gameplay got a massive amount of improvements. X was a reboot of Mega Man series, the only difference between it and DmC that it was done correctly.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.