How would Vergil know that he has a bigger d***?

#11Liquid_AcidPosted 2/14/2013 1:04:22 AM
Vergil made that joke up...

Dante heard, but he didn't have a comeback to it and stayed quiet...
---
Sony should make a Blu-Ray less PS3. (4 min later) PS3 games are on Blu Ray disks? Wow, this explains everything. - videogamer1030
#12KyryloPosted 2/14/2013 1:44:28 AM
KAt analysis after seeing Dante's naked and getting banged by Vergil for last few years. "Kat was useful"
#13SHMYazooPosted 2/14/2013 2:43:15 AM
He realized the stupidity of the "I'm better" / "No, I'm better!" thing they were doing and sarcastically said that. I thought everyone got that, but since some people love to take things out of context in a serious way, it wouldn't surprise me if they took this seriously as well.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#14KaptainK00lPosted 2/14/2013 2:47:46 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
He realized the stupidity of the "I'm better" / "No, I'm better!" thing they were doing and sarcastically said that. I thought everyone got that, but since some people love to take things out of context in a serious way, it wouldn't surprise me if they took this seriously as well.

Thank you for that.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#15JanneDaArc135Posted 2/14/2013 3:01:06 AM
It happened on a day the heat went out.....
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
@Janne: you're protoman- RockVolnuttX. PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#16Brocken_JrPosted 2/14/2013 3:03:05 AM
he checks daily
---
DmC's story mode in 8 seconds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flH8MZo-4jw
#17ReceiverxWisdomPosted 2/14/2013 3:08:06 AM
Incest, because Donte is down with Yamato like that.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#18KyryloPosted 2/14/2013 3:26:57 AM
SHMYazoo posted...

I like how pros are coming with made-up explanation for terrible writing.
#19SHMYazooPosted 2/14/2013 3:29:27 AM
Kyrylo posted...
SHMYazoo posted...

Let's face it, is there anything that anyone could ever say that would make you think differently? I guess not, so what's the point? Do you really think my opinion is "wrong"? Do you really think something as subjective as this can be wrong? You hate the game, I like the game, let's leave it at that.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#20KyryloPosted 2/14/2013 3:33:14 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
Kyrylo posted...
SHMYazoo posted...

Let's face it, is there anything that anyone could ever say that would make you think differently? I guess not, so what's the point? Do you really think my opinion is "wrong"? Do you really think something as subjective as this can be wrong? You hate the game, I like the game, let's leave it at that.

c'mon, let's admit, I'm here not to discuss game but to argue.....as most of us. At least I can admit it:D