How would Vergil know that he has a bigger d***?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. How would Vergil know that he has a bigger d***?

User Info: Liquid_Acid

Liquid_Acid
3 years ago#11
Vergil made that joke up...

Dante heard, but he didn't have a comeback to it and stayed quiet...
Sony should make a Blu-Ray less PS3. (4 min later) PS3 games are on Blu Ray disks? Wow, this explains everything. - videogamer1030

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
3 years ago#12
KAt analysis after seeing Dante's naked and getting banged by Vergil for last few years. "Kat was useful"

User Info: SHMYazoo

SHMYazoo
3 years ago#13
He realized the stupidity of the "I'm better" / "No, I'm better!" thing they were doing and sarcastically said that. I thought everyone got that, but since some people love to take things out of context in a serious way, it wouldn't surprise me if they took this seriously as well.
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards

User Info: KaptainK00l

KaptainK00l
3 years ago#14
SHMYazoo posted...
He realized the stupidity of the "I'm better" / "No, I'm better!" thing they were doing and sarcastically said that. I thought everyone got that, but since some people love to take things out of context in a serious way, it wouldn't surprise me if they took this seriously as well.

Thank you for that.
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''

User Info: JanneDaArc135

JanneDaArc135
3 years ago#15
It happened on a day the heat went out.....
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
@Janne: you're protoman- RockVolnuttX. PSN: janne-da-arc24.

User Info: Brocken_Jr

Brocken_Jr
3 years ago#16
he checks daily
DmC's story mode in 8 seconds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flH8MZo-4jw

User Info: ReceiverxWisdom

ReceiverxWisdom
3 years ago#17
Incest, because Donte is down with Yamato like that.
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990

Kyrylo
3 years ago#18
SHMYazoo posted...

I like how pros are coming with made-up explanation for terrible writing.

User Info: SHMYazoo

SHMYazoo
3 years ago#19
Kyrylo posted...
SHMYazoo posted...

Let's face it, is there anything that anyone could ever say that would make you think differently? I guess not, so what's the point? Do you really think my opinion is "wrong"? Do you really think something as subjective as this can be wrong? You hate the game, I like the game, let's leave it at that.
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards

Kyrylo
3 years ago#20
SHMYazoo posted...
Kyrylo posted...
SHMYazoo posted...

Let's face it, is there anything that anyone could ever say that would make you think differently? I guess not, so what's the point? Do you really think my opinion is "wrong"? Do you really think something as subjective as this can be wrong? You hate the game, I like the game, let's leave it at that.

c'mon, let's admit, I'm here not to discuss game but to argue.....as most of us. At least I can admit it:D
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. How would Vergil know that he has a bigger d***?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived