How would Vergil know that he has a bigger d***?

#21Nick_KazamaPosted 2/14/2013 7:52:58 AM
He has a secret camera in Donte's drifter trailer and watches him undress every night whilst eating his dinner.

The sick ****er.
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#22NeoTStylePosted 2/14/2013 9:46:41 AM(edited)
He realized the stupidity of the "I'm better" / "No, I'm better!" thing they were doing and sarcastically said that. I thought everyone got that, but since some people love to take things out of context in a serious way, it wouldn't surprise me if they took this seriously as well.

That's like trying to explain the laughing scene in Final Fantasy X except there really is nothing to explain with this one.

It's just terrible writing and characterization.
#23USFPosted 2/14/2013 9:52:12 AM
Shakespearean instinct.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
#24QCTeamkillPosted 2/14/2013 9:55:40 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
He realized the stupidity of the "I'm better" / "No, I'm better!" thing they were doing and sarcastically said that. I thought everyone got that, but since some people love to take things out of context in a serious way, it wouldn't surprise me if they took this seriously as well.

I can vouch for that, I have a twin brother and the "I've got a bigger dick" jokes have been made, over and over, for over 30 years. Still no concensus.
#25Sephiroth ClonePosted 2/14/2013 5:39:45 PM
That "THREAT!" that played after this line made me chuckle.
---
Current Playing: With myself.
PSN: ThePorl.
#26KafkafPosted 2/14/2013 5:44:18 PM
It was a joke, since both are inhuman hybrid abominations, neither of them have one, it's why the humans didn't care about some naked dude
---
Play F-Zero GX, it's a good game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-nGCm8CQaM
#27Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 2/14/2013 5:49:44 PM
1. Go to Google image search.
2. Type "Dante Vergil yaoi"
3. Click Search.
4. Scream with joy
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#281wingeddevilPosted 2/14/2013 6:34:30 PM
I'm surprised this topic didn't come up earlier, this was my first WTF reaction to the scene.
---
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end...It matters not who you are, death awaits you..."
~Avatar of Death (Persona 3)
#29Sephivengeance9Posted 2/14/2013 6:58:44 PM
NeoTStyle posted...

That's like trying to explain the laughing scene in Final Fantasy X except there really is nothing to explain with this one.

It's just terrible writing and characterization.

It doesn't matter how many times the bad writing and characterisation is pointed out, and in some cases explained beyond argument, the "pros" will still ignore that and continue to vehemently deny that their game is anything but perfect.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#30SSB_RoyPosted 2/15/2013 10:58:01 PM
I am pretty sure that Vergil ws referring to having a bigger member than Mundus, and not Dante, when he said this line
---
Oh my god, there's a bear in my oatmeal!!