Don't the bad guys win?!

#21FireMage7777Posted 2/14/2013 1:55:50 PM
Dark Mousy posted...
ITT: People who didn't understand why "the matrix" was bad for humanity.

Only for the 1% that rejected the programming
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#22sjwho2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:52:04 PM
Dark Mousy posted...

You do know the matrix and limbo are two entirely different things right?
#23Dark_EpathyPosted 2/14/2013 8:09:52 PM
It doesn't make any sense to me, didn't Mundus save humanity from certain doom? I mean he was the sole thing holding back every demon from killing everyone.

Mundus is the one responsible for Limbo in the first place. He's the one responsible for the demons existing underneath the human world.

And you didn't see the penitentiary or the tower? Those were people. Human souls stuck in limbo, no pun intended.

That's a very skewed view of salvation, honestly. I guess as long as you're alive, right?
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#24ramzariotPosted 2/14/2013 8:15:57 PM
sjwho2 posted...
Dark Mousy posted...

You do know the matrix and limbo are two entirely different things right?

I thought he meant as a cinema going experience.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#25sjwho2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 1:41:49 AM
Dark_Epathy posted...
It doesn't make any sense to me, didn't Mundus save humanity from certain doom? I mean he was the sole thing holding back every demon from killing everyone.

Mundus is the one responsible for Limbo in the first place. He's the one responsible for the demons existing underneath the human world.

And you didn't see the penitentiary or the tower? Those were people. Human souls stuck in limbo, no pun intended.

That's a very skewed view of salvation, honestly. I guess as long as you're alive, right?

Well obviously mundus had the power to just take over the world from the start of the game.

Demons hardly influence human life in DmC to be honest.
#26KyryloPosted 2/15/2013 1:44:57 AM
Dark_Epathy posted...

Now they just stuck in demons bellies...and Dante can'T do a *** about it.
#27StepswordsmanPosted 2/15/2013 1:50:14 AM
Even worse, the demons are taking over social networks, too. #DEMONS #YOLO

That makes me wonder, what if the plot of DmC2 is going to be about developing a MMORPG that would forever trap the demons in it? You explore, make friends, kill humans, level up, and have fun. And the endgame would be about raids on a weird good-looking guy who wears a red coat and has white hair.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#28KyryloPosted 2/15/2013 1:57:14 AM
Stepswordsman posted...
Even worse, the demons are taking over social networks, too. #DEMONS #YOLO

That makes me wonder, what if the plot of DmC2 is going to be about developing a MMORPG that would forever trap the demons in it? You explore, make friends, kill humans, level up, and have fun. And the endgame would be about raids on a weird good-looking guy who wears a red coat and has white hair.

it's probably would be DmC2: Modern Warfare. Donte running with his AK killing armies of demons.
#29dmljrPosted 2/15/2013 5:07:59 AM
sjwho2 posted...

Now you can argue that Mundus is a bad guy, that he killed Dante's mother, but.......isn't that natural? Angel's and Demons are mortal enemies after all. He even spared Dante and Vergil and even Sparda!

And wouldn't all the demons want to just destroy mankind anyways? Did mundus not save us from that? Sparda certainly did not, as he went off with his wife into hiding!

Demons hardly influence human life in DmC to be honest.

Except Mundus is dooming humanity, Demons are killing/tormenting people. Mundus just controlls the media and others take the Blame like Vergil and his group. Plus his drugging everyones food to turn humans into mindless cattle.

Wait... Wasn't that the plotline of season 7 of Supernatural?

Also Mundus didn't spare anybody. He couldn't find Dante or Vergil. And he made it is Sparda couldn't ever return to earth and is being constantly tortured.
---
psn id: dmljr xbox360 id : Sword of Dawn Wii: 0186 9165 8762 2178
#30Hades192Posted 2/15/2013 5:18:03 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
Why do poor people call rich people evil for having more money?

Anyway, yes, it seems Vergil and The Demon Killer did make things worse.

Because look at people like Bernie Madoff. Has more money than law allows, and for good reason; he's theifing on top of it.

Granted not all successful people are 'Evil' but some do have get taken over by it.

Got a friend who is extremely successful but he always boasting about about he made in a month what majority of the middle class make in a year or longer.

Not humble at all!