In the end, DmC's whole point is...

#1produnerPosted 2/14/2013 5:55:25 AM
that huskies are quite the handful. #demons, WE HAVE AWOKEN, lets screw up society because of false ideals.
#2SilentS89Posted 2/14/2013 6:16:40 AM
produner posted...
lets screw up society because of false ideals.

If you aren't willing to screw up society for your ideals, then your ideals aren't worth having.

Right?
#3StepswordsmanPosted 2/14/2013 6:25:30 AM
In the end, we're all satisfied. And you're set free...
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#4produner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:39:12 AM
SilentS89 posted...
produner posted...
lets screw up society because of false ideals.

If you aren't willing to screw up society for your ideals, then your ideals aren't worth having.

Right?

Yes, society can be meaningless and worthless against some big and meaningful ideals, what comes after freedom in DmC doesn't fall in that category. What Donte and vorgil wanted to after that "freedom"? vorgil had false ideals of his perfect role and donte was a sheep that just followed that ideal, that resembles some of the recent revolts in some third world countries.
#5StepswordsmanPosted 2/14/2013 7:01:17 AM
Well, we won't know what was Vorgel planning to do after killing Mundus, as Donte immediately lost his s*** when his brother suggested that somebody is going to be in charge of something.

Strange how Vorgel didn't bring up the point that the world is kind of a mess now, and somebody has to do something about it. But, then again, Ninja Theory.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#6KyryloPosted 2/14/2013 7:13:26 AM
Vergil: let's make it better place...
Dante: WOOOOT you don't allow people go free and rape, murder and robe everyone they want?! FOR THE ANARCHY, die VORGIL!!!
Vergil: I loved you ....
#7DarkJaydragonPosted 2/14/2013 7:14:42 AM
Robe should be made illegal.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.