Full details for Vergil's Downfall ( maybe spoilers) and some other news...

#21Ink-RibbonPosted 2/14/2013 7:12:29 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Really interesting, TC, thanks for making my day...

So, basically the DLC is going to be longer than a lot of new games ( I see you, MGR). No wonder why this topic isn't active, antis don't have much to do now, I guess.

aside from it's longer than DmC itself lol.

Well, DmC has 20 missions, Downfall has 6 missions.

I fail to see how the DLC is longer...Would you mind lending me your crystal ball?
#22Ink-RibbonPosted 2/14/2013 7:14:32 AM
TheDromader posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Wait a gosh darn minute... are you saying that when someone posts... someone posts after it?!

Mind + underpants = blown.

Well, it's the anti's logic.

When you lack anything good to say, imply that a user who agrees with another one, is some kind of alt. It should be like that, I guess...

Anti's logic..... Jays post made just above yours DISPROVED what you said about Rising. Its like you people cant read or something. How does that imply I suggest you are same people? Why sudenly jump from ,,above YOUR post'' to ,,oh you just think were the same people''.

I didn't even see his reply when I posted...As soon as I posted, I noticed that guy already had posted...

I'm sorry, next time I'll wait 20 minutes to avoid being confused with someone else...
#23KyryloPosted 2/14/2013 7:14:41 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

So, basically the DLC is going to be longer than a lot of new games ( I see you, MGR). No wonder why this topic isn't active, antis don't have much to do now, I guess.

I fail to see how the DLC is longer...Would you mind lending me your crystal ball?

3-6 hours = DmC - 4-7 hours...catching it? Also DmC SHOULD have been 14 hours long according to developers.
#24TheDromaderPosted 2/14/2013 7:15:59 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

I didn't even see his reply when I posted...As soon as I posted, I noticed that guy already had posted...

I'm sorry, next time I'll wait 20 minutes to avoid being confused with someone else...

No need to take it so seriously, I was PONTING OUT how funny of a coincidence it was :P
---
Dont speak, just PARTY!
#25Ink-RibbonPosted 2/14/2013 7:16:34 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

3-6 hours = DmC - 4-7 hours...catching it? Also DmC SHOULD have been 14 hours long according to developers.

Probably they said it would take 14 hours to complete everything, including secrets and so on... Catching it?

Obviously the game isn't that long. I also believe Downfall will have curscenes.
#26KyryloPosted 2/14/2013 7:18:55 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Probably they said it would take 14 hours to complete everything, including secrets and so on... Catching it?

Obviously the game isn't that long. I also believe Downfall will have curscenes.

No, they said it takes 14 hours on the first walkthrough. also VD is probably 3-6 hour long WITH cutscenes. without them it would be 1-3 hour.
#27Ink-RibbonPosted 2/14/2013 7:19:14 AM
TheDromader posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

No need to take it so seriously, I was PONTING OUT how funny of a coincidence it was :P

Oh, right. No problem then, I guess. :P
#28Shadow CloudPosted 2/14/2013 7:27:19 AM
Is it me or does Vergil's hairstyle completely resembles his DMC3's counterpart in some of those screens?
#29KyryloPosted 2/14/2013 7:27:58 AM
Shadow Cloud posted...
Is it me or does Vergil's hairstyle completely resembles his DMC3's counterpart in some of those screens?

it really resembles original Dante
#30Snipa_Wulf12Posted 2/14/2013 7:56:28 AM
"We planned DLC from the beginning because you basically have to these days"-Source 2

So because you "have" to have DLC in a game, you take features that were already included in previous games in the series and portions of the story and withhold them in order to monetize them further after people have akready paid 60 dollars?

I actually can't remember whether or not one or both pieces are free.

HOWEVER, they planned from the beginning to not include things that could have easily been akready included with the game that would have most likely boosted their reviews and probably gained the favor of a few thousand more people to buy the game....

I quit video games guys. The industry logic is giving me cancer. -_-
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Trusty Patches...now 50% more trusty.-Lodiss