Full details for Vergil's Downfall ( maybe spoilers) and some other news...

#51shatterstarPosted 2/14/2013 11:00:47 AM
fiori posted...
So, Vergil fights against a evil version of Kat...Interesting, at least.

The guy at the Kotaku site said that he had a long talk with Alex Jones about DmC's future and will post it soon. So I'm really looking forward to what Alex Jones has to say since he has more insight about what's going on at the moment.

I wonder if he's even allowed to talk about it...lol.

(About Vergil though)

My guess is that the amulet that their mother gave them protected them from demon influences. With Vergil's being lost, he's being mind screwed to the point of going mad by them or the Boss in that hellish dimension.

Can't wait to see how it ends.
#52UbberDevilPosted 2/14/2013 11:01:46 AM
So Vergil will most likely be getting angelic (confirmed) and demon weapons. So that means they don't really have an excuse to not throw Vergil into Bloody Palace.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#53shatterstarPosted 2/14/2013 11:05:18 AM
UbberDevil posted...
So Vergil will most likely be getting angelic (confirmed) and demon weapons. So that means they don't really have an excuse to not throw Vergil into Bloody Palace.

More like one weapon but Angel and Demon abilities and powers that he channels through his sword.
#54UbberDevilPosted 2/14/2013 11:09:36 AM
shatterstar posted...
UbberDevil posted...

More like one weapon but Angel and Demon abilities and powers that he channels through his sword.

Whatever, that's not the point.
---
#55bigdom93Posted 2/14/2013 11:11:24 AM
what so Donte and Vorgil lose most of their power when you aren't wearing their amulets? That's hilarious and very very sad, but did anyone else notice his hair looks like it did in DMC3?
#56UbberDevilPosted 2/14/2013 11:26:39 AM
My guess is that the amulet that their mother gave them protected them from demon influences. With Vergil's being lost, he's being mind screwed to the point of going mad by them or the Boss in that hellish dimension.

So now the amulets give them powers. Before you wouldn't shut up about all the powers nephilim have: how they can teleport and open portals (even though the comic just says that's Yamato's unique power), they can absorb any weapon into their body, etc.
---
#57KyryloPosted 2/14/2013 11:28:46 AM
fiori posted...
I've just read some new info, explaining Kat is going to be part of Vergil's story...

I'll post the source within the hour, guys. XD

evil Kat? hmmm...at least it adds some original twist.
#58shatterstarPosted 2/14/2013 11:39:02 AM
UbberDevil posted...

So now the amulets give them powers. Before you wouldn't shut up about all the powers nephilim have: how they can teleport and open portals (even though the comic just says that's Yamato's unique power), they can absorb any weapon into their body, etc.

Nah mate.

The amulets where gifts from their parents that holds the key to unlocking their memories and special abilities that they gave them as "GIFTS" for their fight against the Demon King as well as the final message from their beloved mother.

You experience this throughout the main game. It's not the source of their powers. We know Dante's gifts since the game was clearly about Dante. But we don't know Vergil's gifts since the game isn't about him. But we do know that he went through the same thing as Dante did.
#59bigdom93Posted 2/14/2013 11:42:11 AM
shatterstar posted...
UbberDevil posted...

Nah mate.

The amulets where gifts from their parents that holds the key to unlocking their memories and special abilities that they gave them as "GIFTS" for their fight against the Demon King as well as the final message from their beloved mother.

You experience this throughout the main game. It's not the source of their powers. We know Dante's gifts since the game was clearly about Dante. But we don't know Vergil's gifts since the game isn't about him. But we do know that he went through the same thing as Dante did.

but it just said that it is
#60UbberDevilPosted 2/14/2013 11:48:20 AM
shatterstar posted...
UbberDevil posted...

Nah mate.

You're arguing with yourself at this point, schizostar.
---