I guess I was right about the patches coming in with the DLC compatability patch

#1ShadowZero007Posted 2/14/2013 10:32:19 AM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/02/13/dmc-bloody-palace-mode-lands-tomorrow-alongside-combat-fixes/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/13/dmc-devil-may-cry-reigns-over-a-bloody-palace-on-february-20/

http://tech2.in.com/news/gaming/bloody-palace-dlc-for-dmc-devil-may-cry-comes-out-on-february-20/760302

They all have virtually the same info.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#2Pesmerga255Posted 2/14/2013 10:33:19 AM
Didn't Tameem say that there was nothing to fix?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3ShadowZero007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:34:37 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...

Shhh Pes.
It's V-Day; go be with the one you love.
Which I must assume is Tameem considering your pathological need to bring him up ;D
---
#4hoagie727Posted 2/14/2013 10:36:33 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...

I think it is obvious by now that Tameem should never be able to talk to press and everything he says should not be taken seriously.

This just makes me a little mad because obviously they are willing to fix things and maybe if we were a little more civil we could have had them make the DMC we all wanted eventually.

As long as eventually a new DMC game comes I won't care but if they scrap the series and it is obvious NT is willing to work on the game for fans that is a little bit of a downer for me.
#5stevenbobPosted 2/14/2013 10:43:17 AM
hoagie727 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

I think it is obvious by now that Tameem should never be able to talk to press and everything he says should not be taken seriously.

This just makes me a little mad because obviously they are willing to fix things and maybe if we were a little more civil we could have had them make the DMC we all wanted eventually.

As long as eventually a new DMC game comes I won't care but if they scrap the series and it is obvious NT is willing to work on the game for fans that is a little bit of a downer for me.

let me let you in on a secret

they were told by capcom to do it based on how much people liked the pc patch if there was no pc version this game would not have been changed due to money/ sales

but yeah NT sure learned there mistakes and it was not capcom telling them to patch it nope
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#6hoagie727Posted 2/14/2013 10:48:27 AM
stevenbob posted...
hoagie727 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

they were told by capcom to do it based on how much people liked the pc patch if there was no pc version this game would not have been changed due to money/ sales

but yeah NT sure learned there mistakes and it was not capcom telling them to patch it nope

Do you have a source on that?

Patches for consoles take weeks to be approved.

The PC patch hasn't been out long enough for them to see if people liked it, then build a new patch for console, and get it approved.
#7zhaoyun99Posted 2/14/2013 10:59:01 AM
hoagie727 posted...
stevenbob posted...
hoagie727 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Do you have a source on that?

Patches for consoles take weeks to be approved.

The PC patch hasn't been out long enough for them to see if people liked it, then build a new patch for console, and get it approved.

It's more like QLOC and Capcom did that patch rather than NT themselves. It was QLOC's idea for fixing things up in the first place. Capcom happened to approved it thanks to the sale.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#8KyryloPosted 2/14/2013 11:25:07 AM
I think patches coming from Capcom not from NT. NT isn't capable FIX anything. They can only build bugs and glitches.
#9ShadowZero007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 1:33:26 PM
Kyrylo posted...
I think patches coming from Capcom not from NT. NT isn't capable FIX anything. They can only build bugs and glitches.

Did you really feel compelled to bother posting that?
It adds nothing to anything.

But hey bump for a relevant topic :p
---
#10FireMage7777Posted 2/14/2013 1:37:52 PM
Kyrylo posted...

This. I bet Tameem refuses to patch his "perfect" game
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows