How many hours of playtime do you have?

#121rockman11_zPosted 2/15/2013 6:32:32 AM
testament067 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
maniakidd posted...
I lol at the mentality you guys have. Basically anyone who thinks the game is good will get shot down. yay.

Liking the game is fine. Its when they try to pass it off as something great and better the real DMC is when the problems arise.

Where has that happened in this thread.....

In the front page of this board on the previous days.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#122testament067Posted 2/15/2013 6:37:14 AM
rockman11_z posted...
testament067 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
maniakidd posted...
I lol at the mentality you guys have. Basically anyone who thinks the game is good will get shot down. yay.

Liking the game is fine. Its when they try to pass it off as something great and better the real DMC is when the problems arise.

I said THIS THREAD
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg
#123rockman11_zPosted 2/15/2013 7:06:35 AM
testament067 posted...
rockman11_z posted...
testament067 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
maniakidd posted...

I said THIS THREAD

Oh.....^_~ (lol)
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#124testament067Posted 2/15/2013 7:09:36 AM
And if you like this game more than the classics...idk what is wrong with that opinion....to each is own....let folk live
---
#125Japanese_Jade(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 7:11:29 AM(edited)
Madigari posted...
First of all, drama queen. ;[

Second of all, apparently not, based on the sales numbers.

And, finally, gamers should play games that they find enjoyable. I don't know why people keep acting as though gaming is on the same level as being a master sommelier/rating wine. Keep calm and play games you like. Or hate the games you don't like and don't play them. Sheesh.

I mean, I didn't buy or play DmC. But you don't see me going in topics that aren't about hating the game and hating on it.

Common sense, open minded, and a broad perspective. Is this still the internet?!
You deserve a platinum medal, gold star, and a lifetime of executive spa treatment.

EDIT: And the rest of you who have minds this brilliant. <3
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.
#126testament067Posted 2/15/2013 7:23:56 AM
Japanese_Jade posted...
Madigari posted...
First of all, drama queen. ;[

Second of all, apparently not, based on the sales numbers.

And, finally, gamers should play games that they find enjoyable. I don't know why people keep acting as though gaming is on the same level as being a master sommelier/rating wine. Keep calm and play games you like. Or hate the games you don't like and don't play them. Sheesh.

I mean, I didn't buy or play DmC. But you don't see me going in topics that aren't about hating the game and hating on it.

Common sense, open minded, and a broad perspective. Is this still the internet?!
You deserve a platinum medal, gold star, and a lifetime of executive spa treatment.

EDIT: And the rest of you who have minds this brilliant. <3

Co-Sign....this is what I have been saying whole time. It never works lol
---
#127rockman11_zPosted 2/15/2013 7:33:05 AM
testament067 posted...
And if you like this game more than the classics...idk what is wrong with that opinion....to each is own....let folk live

I don't hate pros or their opinions. I just like to mock people who BS or Capcops.
---
#128testament067Posted 2/15/2013 7:34:15 AM
rockman11_z posted...
testament067 posted...

I don't hate pros or their opinions. I just like to mock people who BS or Capcops.

I guess. If that makes you happy then have fun.
---
#129DuuuDe14Posted 2/15/2013 7:53:59 AM
Fighting won't solve anything anyway so why continue? For the fun right? Eh, can't argue with that.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#130Ink-RibbonPosted 2/15/2013 8:04:29 AM
I have only 2 words to say:

Nanomachines, son!!!!

That clever writing...That visceral product...I seriously can't wait to see PG making a DMC game. Maybe Dante is going to use nanomachines next time.