Is Ninja Theory the worst developer?

#21DarkJaydragonPosted 2/15/2013 12:09:24 PM
Gearbox.

After lying about the A:CM game and using footage that "simulated" what was in the game which never existed in the final game, they gave us the Joan Collins special.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#22Rising_shadowPosted 2/15/2013 12:10:17 PM
DW7 was pretty well made and huge step forward from original titles.

Don't bother arguing with a pro, they hate logical arguments.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#23HellsControllerPosted 2/15/2013 12:12:34 PM
produner posted...
guys, EA and bioware, despite being rectums(censor bypass) , they do have some high quality games and other average games. Don't let Dem feelings take over.

Yeah, nah. Because of them the words entitled and artistic integrity(which got people to believe games are art) entered the mainstream. And now those words are thrown around everytime a developer f**** up but doesn't want to take the blame for it. Bioware sucks. I'm glad DA2 flopped, glad the TORtanic flopped, and frankly if they get dissolved like every other studio under EA does I wouldn't be sad.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#24trucheoumbraPosted 2/15/2013 12:12:36 PM
Dear god. This thread.
#25Qwesar23464Posted 2/15/2013 12:15:53 PM
trucheoumbra posted...
Dear god. This thread.

It truly is a mess, isn't it? /hypocrisy
---
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf
#26SephirothDZXPosted 2/15/2013 12:17:08 PM
Gearbox is worse

Ninja Theory is just overrated
#27DarkJaydragonPosted 2/15/2013 12:18:49 PM
SephirothDZX posted...
Gearbox is worse

Ninja Theory is just overrated

I'm enjoying A:CM in co-op/mp with friends but after reading what they have done I feel like getting rid of it and I'll be thinking twice, maybe three or times even, about buying their next game.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#28tehheadPosted 2/15/2013 12:19:33 PM
zhaoyun99 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Koei is up there...

Since when Koei got it ever since they did the less d***move and admit their mistakes a lot of fixing hell lot of problem from the fan and they actually listen to the fans. See how they fix S*** up with DW7 by DW7XL? Did they have Disc Locked Content? The only thing that they did wrong was the console exclusive stuff. Other than that, their games are still a better than most games out there.

koei somehow manage to make atelier ayesha not having dual audio (japanese & english VA)
i still buy the game, but i'm turning all the voice to 0, since most chosen VA by NISA is ear popping

they bought the company, GUST, which make them the parent, and published it in japan
gust have contract to NISA, and when tecmo koei bought the company, the whole ordeal about audio copyright comes in & NISA choose not to pay the copyright

i know GUST will have easier access to making games since they have the publisher now, but tecmo koei is a hindrance to most non japanese fans

i only hope DLC japanese voice is purchase-able after the release
call me weeabo or whatever, but i rather play the game fully voiced by the original VA (the 1st recorded voice) or nothing at all
#29zhaoyun99Posted 2/15/2013 12:19:35 PM
Taizuku posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Koei is up there...

Since when Koei got it ever since they did the less d***move and admit their mistakes a lot of fixing hell lot of problem from the fan and they actually listen to the fans. See how they fix S*** up with DW7 by DW7XL? Did they have Disc Locked Content? The only thing that they did wrong was the console exclusive stuff. Other than that, their games are still a better than most games out there.

The DW games have hardly changed since DW3, the customization is lazy garbage. Characters clip through EVERYTHING. The mobs are so big they slow down the game. They made them even easier and less coherent. The only thing they really have going for them is WO3. Which is far better than the DW series, but still lacking.

You want me to list the change from DW5 through DW7 since I can make you swallow your words in a few posts. "Hardly any change?" Oh, BTW, the Frame rate in PS3 are very consistent since DW6. They have less bug than ANY DW in PS2. BTW, the games are easy? Yes with lower difficulty but at max difficulty, you got yourself a run for your money. Well, let's say that you go a max star level with a WRONG SETUP at Chaos in DW5 and 6 or Nightmare Difficulty in DW7XL and say bye bye to your life.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#30trucheoumbraPosted 2/15/2013 12:20:30 PM
Qwesar23464 posted...
trucheoumbra posted...
Dear god. This thread.

It truly is a mess, isn't it? /hypocrisy

It's the apex of stupidity on Gamefaqs. Granted, most of it is coming from the antis, but...the pros aren't exactly making it easy to sympathize with them either.