Is Ninja Theory the worst developer?

#211FulvipPosted 2/17/2013 3:49:47 PM
The only thing that prevents NT from being the worst is the talent of Andy Serkis on Heavenly Sword and Enslaved.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: FFXIII, DmC, Folklore
#212rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:12:04 PM
DrLight66 posted...
Dunno if we're talking about current companies but LJN is the absolute worse ever.

LJN?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#213DrLight66Posted 2/17/2013 7:54:05 PM
rockman11_z posted...
DrLight66 posted...
Dunno if we're talking about current companies but LJN is the absolute worse ever.

LJN?

Yeah. If you watch the Angry Video Game Nerd you know what I'm talking about. And I realize i didn't type that correctly and should've said "worst ever".
#214rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 6:22:43 AM
I guess Ninja Theory is really becoming the candidate of worst game ever. I mean look at the sales now for DmC (580k units sold).
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#215Malus_X6Posted 2/18/2013 7:12:23 AM
rockman11_z posted...
DrLight66 posted...

LJN?

Yeah. If you watch the Angry Video Game Nerd you know what I'm talking about. And I realize i didn't type that correctly and should've said "worst ever".

Actually, those few games were made by Rare and published by LJN.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#216QCTeamkillPosted 2/18/2013 7:13:29 AM
rockman11_z posted...
I guess Ninja Theory is really becoming the candidate of worst game ever. I mean look at the sales now for DmC (580k units sold).

Ninja Theory is a game now?

Units sold to evaluate quality?

Get some sleep.
#217rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:42:38 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
rockman11_z posted...

Ninja Theory is a game now?

Units sold to evaluate quality?

Get some sleep.

LOl, my bad. Worse developer I mean .....^_^

But if you are going to develop an existing succesful IP and have low sales, clearly there is a problem in terms of quality. Plus take note that DmC has no competition (in terms of new games) at that time.

But yeah, NT is proving to be the worst developer.
---
#218rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 1:13:47 AM
It's ridiculous that Ninja Theory did not send a formal apology because they flopped DmC to oblivion.
---
#219pokefan35Posted 2/24/2013 1:22:10 AM
The Ninja "theory" was that they could make a DMC reboot and have it be good. Well, looks like that theory is debunked.
#220rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 1:24:20 AM
pokefan35 posted...
The Ninja "theory" was that they could make a DMC reboot and have it be good. Well, looks like that theory is debunked.

Not just debunked. It flopped.

Flop theory!!!!
---