Is Ninja Theory the worst developer?

#41FireMage7777Posted 2/15/2013 11:37:07 AM
HellsController posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
produner posted...
guys, EA and bioware, despite being rectums(censor bypass) , they do have some high quality games and other average games. Don't let Dem feelings take over.

Yeah, nah. Because of them the words entitled and artistic integrity(which got people to believe games are art) entered the mainstream. And now those words are thrown around everytime a developer f**** up but doesn't want to take the blame for it. Bioware sucks. I'm glad DA2 flopped, glad the TORtanic flopped, and frankly if they get dissolved like every other studio under EA does I wouldn't be sad.

The sheer SMFH...I can't put it into words

You're one of the most outspoken antis on this board. Not that it's a bad thing or a good thing. You hate DmC, why is it do spectacular that I hate BW? I legit do. F*** them as a company, which is sad because I enjoyed their older games. But TOR and ME3 rubbed me the wrong way.

Because BioWare makes good games, that's why
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#42HellsControllerPosted 2/15/2013 11:37:30 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
produner posted...
guys, EA and bioware, despite being rectums(censor bypass) , they do have some high quality games and other average games. Don't let Dem feelings take over.

Yeah, nah. Because of them the words entitled and artistic integrity(which got people to believe games are art) entered the mainstream. And now those words are thrown around everytime a developer f**** up but doesn't want to take the blame for it. Bioware sucks. I'm glad DA2 flopped, glad the TORtanic flopped, and frankly if they get dissolved like every other studio under EA does I wouldn't be sad.

The sheer SMFH...I can't put it into words

You're one of the most outspoken antis on this board. Not that it's a bad thing or a good thing. You hate DmC, why is it do spectacular that I hate BW? I legit do. F*** them as a company, which is sad because I enjoyed their older games. But TOR and ME3 rubbed me the wrong way.

You're one of those people that think.just because the ending was bad the rest of the game was suddenly crap to aren't you?

So bad that I replayed the game 3 times, including as a renegade fem-Shep and another imported Shep do that I could save the geth.
In case you don't get what I'm getting at, the answer to your question is no.
And talk about Day 1 cut content DLC.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#43TaizukuPosted 2/15/2013 11:38:11 AM
zhaoyun99 posted...

If that's the case then we are done here. You have your way, I have your way. "Very Superficial". How about you clearing a 6 star stage in DW6 in Chaos w/o Flash weapons and tell me how many time your die by getting parried like crazy? I myself did think DW6 and Vanilla DW7 was a D**move from Koei but they manage to patch thing up nicely. However, saying that their change was minor and the AI was not evolved in higher difficulty was like playing the game in easy mode for the rest of your life. BTW, you said the DEMO. Not the full game. I don't even have lag with DW7XL in Battle of Cheng Du in Nightmare. Ninja United in Warriors Orochi 3. Those stages are flooded with Mobs and It can still run in 55-60 frame rate. You obviously never played the game correctly. But hey, that's your OP so let's settle down here.

Improving a bad game doesn't always make it a good game. DW sucks. Most games of that nature suck as well. You can have fun with a bad game. But okay you're right. Your opinion. My opinion.
---
I didn't like the new DmC. It was mediocre.
#44tehheadPosted 2/15/2013 11:39:01 AM
trucheoumbra posted...
And for the record...

The worst developer title goes to Imageepoch. Name ONE GOOD GAME they made. JUST. ONE.

It can't be done.

At least Gearbox made Borderlands. You can't say the same for Imageepoch.

niche market is niche
can't complain, its their fault to make game based on anime franchise
and cheap looking games/dated graphic & not well animated, bad epic adventure JRPG story

i like the way GUST doing things now
well made anime cel shade, terrible 3d model, no defense on that

good relaxing OST & a story that is not around about killing something huge, just a story of a girl who try to earn the way to life, finding lost mother, & help her kingdom before the inevitable joint to stronger kingdom
tho you still kill something huge, with bombs
#45rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:39:15 AM
EA makes the decisions for DLC, not Bioware,right? I just want to know.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#46KyryloPosted 2/15/2013 11:40:56 AM
rockman11_z posted...

yes. sadly.
#47FireMage7777Posted 2/15/2013 11:41:47 AM
rockman11_z posted...

Yes. Publisher decides, not the dev
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#48SilentS89Posted 2/15/2013 11:43:02 AM
Ninja Theory is definetely in the running for "worst developer".

But "worst developer" is a fairly broad category.

Are we talking "worst" as in anti-consumer and generally unpleasant?

Or worst as in "can't make good games".

Ninja Theory has high ranks in both.
#49SiLVeR_420Posted 2/15/2013 11:43:12 AM
Day1 DLC while it still sucks is better then cut content held back on purpose.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#50zhaoyun99Posted 2/15/2013 11:45:14 AM
Taizuku posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...

If that's the case then we are done here. You have your way, I have your way. "Very Superficial". How about you clearing a 6 star stage in DW6 in Chaos w/o Flash weapons and tell me how many time your die by getting parried like crazy? I myself did think DW6 and Vanilla DW7 was a D**move from Koei but they manage to patch thing up nicely. However, saying that their change was minor and the AI was not evolved in higher difficulty was like playing the game in easy mode for the rest of your life. BTW, you said the DEMO. Not the full game. I don't even have lag with DW7XL in Battle of Cheng Du in Nightmare. Ninja United in Warriors Orochi 3. Those stages are flooded with Mobs and It can still run in 55-60 frame rate. You obviously never played the game correctly. But hey, that's your OP so let's settle down here.

Improving a bad game doesn't always make it a good game. DW sucks. Most games of that nature suck as well. You can have fun with a bad game. But okay you're right. Your opinion. My opinion.

By this post, It basically became a trolled post since you have no concrete knowledge of the game and just bashing on it thanks to PAID reviewers. But hey, let's stop here.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun