Is Ninja Theory the worst developer?

#51tehdudPosted 2/15/2013 11:47:07 AM
Taizuku posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...

If that's the case then we are done here. You have your way, I have your way. "Very Superficial". How about you clearing a 6 star stage in DW6 in Chaos w/o Flash weapons and tell me how many time your die by getting parried like crazy? I myself did think DW6 and Vanilla DW7 was a D**move from Koei but they manage to patch thing up nicely. However, saying that their change was minor and the AI was not evolved in higher difficulty was like playing the game in easy mode for the rest of your life. BTW, you said the DEMO. Not the full game. I don't even have lag with DW7XL in Battle of Cheng Du in Nightmare. Ninja United in Warriors Orochi 3. Those stages are flooded with Mobs and It can still run in 55-60 frame rate. You obviously never played the game correctly. But hey, that's your OP so let's settle down here.

Improving a bad game doesn't always make it a good game. DW sucks. Most games of that nature suck as well. You can have fun with a bad game. But okay you're right. Your opinion. My opinion.

Sounds like you are talking about dmc more than dw.

its a majority opinion vs a minority opinion.
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#52TaizukuPosted 2/15/2013 11:48:34 AM
tehdud posted...
Taizuku posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...

If that's the case then we are done here. You have your way, I have your way. "Very Superficial". How about you clearing a 6 star stage in DW6 in Chaos w/o Flash weapons and tell me how many time your die by getting parried like crazy? I myself did think DW6 and Vanilla DW7 was a D**move from Koei but they manage to patch thing up nicely. However, saying that their change was minor and the AI was not evolved in higher difficulty was like playing the game in easy mode for the rest of your life. BTW, you said the DEMO. Not the full game. I don't even have lag with DW7XL in Battle of Cheng Du in Nightmare. Ninja United in Warriors Orochi 3. Those stages are flooded with Mobs and It can still run in 55-60 frame rate. You obviously never played the game correctly. But hey, that's your OP so let's settle down here.

Improving a bad game doesn't always make it a good game. DW sucks. Most games of that nature suck as well. You can have fun with a bad game. But okay you're right. Your opinion. My opinion.

Sounds like you are talking about dmc more than dw.

its a majority opinion vs a minority opinion.

That's fine.
---
I didn't like the new DmC. It was mediocre.
#53SilentS89Posted 2/15/2013 11:49:44 AM
Dynasty Warriors is seriously underrated.
#54zhaoyun99Posted 2/15/2013 11:53:57 AM
SilentS89 posted...
Dynasty Warriors is seriously underrated.

Thanks to the BS paid reviewers since TecmoKoei don't want to dirty their hands with them. Also, the game also appeal to both casual and hardcore too and they actually ENCOURAGE the players to play higher difficulty.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#55vgundamPosted 2/15/2013 11:54:35 AM
Taizuku posted...
Koei is up there...

Koei makes stupid business moves, but no, they are not up there.
---
It's "I COULDN'T care less" PLEASE GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE.
#56testament067Posted 2/15/2013 12:02:42 PM
I thinly Dynasty Warriors is dope as hell

It's always flawed....but who the hell cares...its fun
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg
#57MaroziPosted 2/15/2013 12:37:00 PM
SquEnix is definitely worse than Ninja Theory.
---
Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. NEVER cut a deal with a dragon. XBox: Oceansouldog
#58StokesmarinePosted 2/15/2013 12:51:21 PM
LJN

the real seal of quality.
#59moomoomashooPosted 2/15/2013 12:53:46 PM
And you guys wonder why no one takes you seriously
---
Isn't that right, Zach?
#60produnerPosted 2/15/2013 12:56:50 PM
moomoomashoo posted...
And you guys wonder why no one takes you seriously

Post something related to the topic or GTFO.