Will Tameem play MGR?

#11KyryloPosted 2/15/2013 11:25:28 AM
ZeroSHEARER posted...
Kyrylo posted...
ZeroSHEARER posted...
Sadly I've played and completed both games and MGR is about half as long :-(

so it mean you can beat it in 2 hours?

Well I believe DmC was about 8 hours first run just beat MGR in about 4.5 :-( I hate to say it but there really isn't a great deal of combat either.

You can beat DmC in 4 hours and first person who posted he beat it here done it in 6.30
#12Hades192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:25:39 AM
ZeroSHEARER posted...
Hades192 posted...
ZeroSHEARER posted...

Irrelevant; providing outstanding gameplay, which looks to be the case!

Not concerned with stories, losing time and rush game but DmC, I did pay attention to because of the name alone; sadly.

The combat is very fun, it's just the sheer amount of walking sections and down time :-( plus the end boss wasn't very fun.

Forced walking sections will knock it down a peg; moreso only if they're longer than the forced conversation in the demo; which does irk me but fits the narrative. Lol
#13ZeroSHEARERPosted 2/15/2013 11:30:51 AM
Hades192 posted...
ZeroSHEARER posted...
Hades192 posted...
ZeroSHEARER posted...

Not concerned with stories, losing time and rush game but DmC, I did pay attention to because of the name alone; sadly.

The combat is very fun, it's just the sheer amount of walking sections and down time :-( plus the end boss wasn't very fun.

Forced walking sections will knock it down a peg; moreso only if they're longer than the forced conversation in the demo; which does irk me but fits the narrative. Lol

That's my issue really minus them, I think you can speed then up but 1st run I didn't for story reasons. But a lot of them were longer and they're really frequent. Honestly guys I'm not hating on it, I'm a HUGE MGS and hack n slash fan in general! I'm just disappointed as I've had it pre ordered genuinely since the day it was originally announced all them years ago.
---
You don't have enough hate............and you know something, you never will.
#14Hades192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:37:36 AM
Kyrylo posted...
ZeroSHEARER posted...
Kyrylo posted...
ZeroSHEARER posted...

Well I believe DmC was about 8 hours first run just beat MGR in about 4.5 :-( I hate to say it but there really isn't a great deal of combat either.

You can beat DmC in 4 hours and first person who posted he beat it here done it in 6.30

Indeed I did, good attention to detail!

MGR seems more demanding which is what DmC severly lacks. A handful of levels is all I need if done well because I generally focus on the levels I really enjoyed most in the game as I replay levels. Do like some of DmC levels, but if MGR has few levels and I find them all weak, the game will fall into a Baypnetta category for me; which is, I love it but never watched a full cutscene and lose interest because of how ridiculous it is at times. I play DMC!

Most hack and slash games remain in my library.
#15KyryloPosted 2/15/2013 11:40:26 AM
Hades192 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
ZeroSHEARER posted...
Kyrylo posted...
ZeroSHEARER posted...

Indeed I did, good attention to detail!

MGR seems more demanding which is what DmC severly lacks. A handful of levels is all I need if done well because I generally focus on the levels I really enjoyed most in the game as I replay levels. Do like some of DmC levels, but if MGR has few levels and I find them all weak, the game will fall into a Baypnetta category for me; which is, I love it but never watched a full cutscene and lose interest because of how ridiculous it is at times. I play DMC!

Most hack and slash games remain in my library.

I have almost all HnS titles in my library, aside form few Koei games (don't consider them real HnS) and DmC.
Also as for MGR, from what I've seen it's mostly cities...it's not so over the top as DmC.
#16Hades192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:44:14 AM
ZeroSHEARER posted...
Hades192 posted...
ZeroSHEARER posted...
Hades192 posted...
ZeroSHEARER posted...

That's my issue really minus them, I think you can speed then up but 1st run I didn't for story reasons. But a lot of them were longer and they're really frequent. Honestly guys I'm not hating on it, I'm a HUGE MGS and hack n slash fan in general! I'm just disappointed as I've had it pre ordered genuinely since the day it was originally announced all them years ago.

No heat here!

Like I said, I agree but I need to play first to make a concrete opinion. Also if you can speed them up on second replay, than points reinstated.

I'm all about playing my games, P* has earned my money from Bayonetta, and with the metal gear theme goin on..... I'm pumped!
#17produnerPosted 2/15/2013 11:46:49 AM
ZeroSHEARER posted...

MGR has relevant high difficulties, VR missions, costumes , unlockables, secrets, different options of gameplay (stealth, action, styling, zandatsu) , more movesets and unique weapons, sub weapons, different boss attacks at high difficulties, deeper gameplay and combo potential ,more replay value with valid speed runs and high scores and lastly, no boring platforming, mostly action and awesome cutscenes.
#18SilentS89Posted 2/15/2013 11:48:47 AM
Tameem didn't even play Devil May Cry, so why would he play MGR?
#19Hades192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:51:41 AM
Normally is something I'll find appealing and appreciate.

Kyrylo- know it's the last thing you wanna hear but even DmC has it's moments; but Tameem prancing around being like the dude from silence of the lambs.
#20Hades192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:53:22 AM
produner posted...
ZeroSHEARER posted...

MGR has relevant high difficulties, VR missions, costumes , unlockables, secrets, different options of gameplay (stealth, action, styling, zandatsu) , more movesets and unique weapons, sub weapons, different boss attacks at high difficulties, deeper gameplay and combo potential ,more replay value with valid speed runs and high scores and lastly, no boring platforming, mostly action and awesome cutscenes.

If you're a girl of age.... I'd ask you to wisper that in my ear. Lol