So, like, can some of you "antis" just admit that you only don't like DmC due to

#11YumeOMiruPosted 2/15/2013 12:44:18 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
I don't understand the question. If you mean do I hate it because it was developed by a western developer? Then the answer is yes because they ruined the game.

Amen.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#12myghostisdeadPosted 2/15/2013 12:50:47 PM
To answer the question, no.
#13KyryloPosted 2/15/2013 12:52:06 PM
truly_FLCL posted...
its not being Japanese?

do you think all antis automatically not accepting anything non japanese?
#14ItalianIdiotPosted 2/15/2013 12:57:43 PM(edited)
I hate it because it's ---- and could've been mediocre at best because of lack of lock on, if there wasn't color coded enemies telling me what combos to do and weapons to use and give me freedom as to which enemies do I want to attack first and how it could've been great, gameplay wise,

There is no saving the script...the story sucks hardcore because of it.

Not Japanese? Why is it that one of my favourite series since the PS3-360 era is Assassin Creed? which the last one, even if the ending did suck, it didn't suck as much AS THIS PILE OF ****.

Heck, even development shafted Connor or Jesus Desmond are a thousand times better than NT's Donte.
#15truly_FLCL(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 1:00:33 PM
truly_FLCL posted...
its not being Japanese?

that's why i typed "some"

how about you actually read for a change
---
http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af152/masshi/sad_ckcs.jpg
#16testament067Posted 2/15/2013 1:01:14 PM
Kyrylo posted...
truly_FLCL posted...
its not being Japanese?

I think he means the fact that it changed from Japanese to western.....naturally if you flip the culture of something upside down....you might not appeal to the same crowd as before who fell in love with the original....

I sorta agree with TC in the sense that the DMC fan base enjoys the Japanese design of the old games...which makes it harder to accept this new style....I think the same thing would happen if all of a sudden COD took place in feudal Japan

But its not JUST because of the Japanese thing. There are several reasons you guys don't like DmC.
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg
#17StrelokPosted 2/15/2013 1:04:48 PM
The art shift is a very tiny reason to dislike this game.
It's a reason, but by far the least important.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#18Deadly_RavePosted 2/15/2013 1:10:09 PM
I don't undersand why people try to use the whole "it's not Japanese-developed" card as a way to determine why people don't like DmC when DMC2 is the most hated Devil May Cry in the series, and that game was made in Japan by Capcom themselves!

Use any excuse in the world guys. I've beat the game and guess what? It's simply not all that great in my opinion. Not terrible, but could be MUCH better. Deal with it.
#19FireMage7777Posted 2/15/2013 1:14:28 PM
Deadly_Rave posted...
I don't undersand why people try to use the whole "it's not Japanese-developed" card as a way to determine why people don't like DmC when DMC2 is the most hated Devil May Cry in the series, and that game was made in Japan by Capcom themselves!

Use any excuse in the world guys. I've beat the game and guess what? It's simply not all that great in my opinion. Not terrible, but could be MUCH better. Deal with it.

No, the fanbase regards DMC2 as just bad, they HATE DmC
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#20SilentS89Posted 2/15/2013 2:06:30 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Deadly_Rave posted...

No, the fanbase regards DMC2 as just bad, they HATE DmC

Agreed, DMC2 was a bad DMC game.

DmC isn't worthy of the title "DMC game"