This game... is very bad...

#1ReliusCloverPosted 2/15/2013 3:54:05 PM
But I always give credit where it is due:

Bob Barbas is a Boss and actually a good character. In fact, he's literally the only good thing about this game.

But it's okay because he'll do it live.
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
#2KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/15/2013 4:03:03 PM
I'll agree on that. Bob Barbas was the only good character in DmC imo.

The others were boring and forgettable. Bob was pretty interesting. If he was less of a Bill O'Reilly parody he'd be even better, but he was good for what he was.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#3IshanjiPosted 2/15/2013 4:49:59 PM
Very bad? Compared to what? Would you rather play Barbie Horse Adventures? How about Calvin Tucker's Redneck Jamboree? Or what about (insert exhaustive list of actually terrible games here)?

Maybe it's " very bad" when compared to the other DMC games or to other AAA releases, but it's not so insultingly bad that you couldn't sit through it; the fact that you got to the Bob boss fight indicates that you either had nothing else to do (unlikely) or the game was at least "meh/alright/better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick."
#4ReliusClover(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 4:55:13 PM
Ishanji posted...
Very bad? Compared to what? Would you rather play Barbie Horse Adventures? How about Calvin Tucker's Redneck Jamboree? Or what about (insert exhaustive list of actually terrible games here)?

Maybe it's " very bad" when compared to the other DMC games or to other AAA releases, but it's not so insultingly bad that you couldn't sit through it; the fact that you got to the Bob boss fight indicates that you either had nothing else to do (unlikely) or the game was at least "meh/alright/better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick."

Incorrect.

I do not own this game and never played it until the Bob Barbas fight. With Youtube at my side, I do not need to blow 60 dollars on a crappy game in order to experience it.
---
#5YumeOMiruPosted 2/15/2013 5:03:15 PM
Nah, it was just bad. Everything was bad.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#6ReliusClover(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:59:22 AM
YumeOMiru posted...
Nah, it was just bad. Everything was bad.

Except for Mr. Barbas.

I'd play a game with him as the lead character. It would be infinitely better than playing as the current "hero".
---
#7DuckKiller84Posted 2/16/2013 10:05:31 AM
the game was at least ..."better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick."

Lmao, is this the new standard for rating games?
---
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9970/rocketsnailw.gif
#8chaotix247Posted 2/16/2013 11:31:58 AM
Am I the only one who actually hated him and his boss fight? It was a stupid acid trip the entire time.
---
Capcom needs to go out of business to learn what they have done.
Currently Playing - Black Ops 2, DMCHD, MW2, NHL13, Far Cry 3
#9GhidoranPosted 2/16/2013 11:53:32 AM
ReliusClover posted...
Ishanji posted...

Incorrect.

I do not own this game and never played it until the Bob Barbas fight. With Youtube at my side, I do not need to blow 60 dollars on a crappy game in order to experience it.

So, basically, your opinion is worthless.
---
Movie, comic and game reviews from yours truly:
http://mcgreviews.blogspot.com
#10KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/16/2013 11:55:24 AM
Ghidoran posted...
ReliusClover posted...
Ishanji posted...

Incorrect.

So, basically, your opinion is worthless.

You don't need gameplay to tell if someone has good character. Strictly from a story/writing standpoint, Barbas was the best character. You can find that out easily with Youtube.

His opinion is in no way worthless.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]