This game... is very bad...

#11megaultrarice34Posted 2/16/2013 11:57:56 AM
The moment when you realize that the best boss fight in this game is a ripoff of the MCP boss fight in KH2.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#12D0tKomPosted 2/16/2013 12:00:58 PM
Are people reviewing games using "Let's Plays" off youtube now?
You all make me sick.
...very very sick
---
IT'S S-U-P-E-R-C-A-L-I-F-R-A-G-I-L-I-S-T-I-C-E-X-P-I-A-L-I-D-O-C-I-O-U-S!
Got it memorized?
#13akira_hisyamPosted 2/16/2013 12:01:37 PM
this game is bad,awful,piece of crap,the boss fight are boring,lame and forgetable.i found normal enemy are far more interesting in term of design and attack pattern.story also bad too much blablablabla and less action or maybe no action at all.

my conclusion,this game are BAD!! end of story.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#14-BrokenSpiral-Posted 2/16/2013 12:13:36 PM
ReliusClover posted...
Bob Barbas is a Boss and actually a good character. In fact, he's literally the only good thing about this game.

I wouldn't say he's literally the only good thing. The art direction can look quite nice at times.

But the only characters I liked were Bob and Phineas. Bob was obviously intended to be this corrupt guy that you should hate, but he, ironically, ended up being the most agreeable character. Can't pinpoint why I love Phineas so much though.
#15ReliusClover(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:18:51 PM
Ghidoran posted...
ReliusClover posted...
Ishanji posted...
Very bad? Compared to what? Would you rather play Barbie Horse Adventures? How about Calvin Tucker's Redneck Jamboree? Or what about (insert exhaustive list of actually terrible games here)?

Maybe it's " very bad" when compared to the other DMC games or to other AAA releases, but it's not so insultingly bad that you couldn't sit through it; the fact that you got to the Bob boss fight indicates that you either had nothing else to do (unlikely) or the game was at least "meh/alright/better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick."

Incorrect.

I do not own this game and never played it until the Bob Barbas fight. With Youtube at my side, I do not need to blow 60 dollars on a crappy game in order to experience it.

So, basically, your opinion is worthless.

As worthless as your so-called "game reviews."
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
#16akira_hisyamPosted 2/16/2013 12:22:19 PM
megaultrarice34 posted...
The moment when you realize that the best boss fight in this game is a ripoff of the MCP boss fight in KH2.

wahaha agree maybe someone inside nt play kh game a game were too japanese for them.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#17360pagesPosted 2/16/2013 1:20:28 PM
D0tKom posted...
Are people reviewing games using "Let's Plays" off youtube now?
You all make me sick.
...very very sick

That is the best way to review a game and get an opinion of if, we don't even know if most reviewers finished the game.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#18FireAssetPosted 2/16/2013 1:51:22 PM
ReliusClover posted...
But I always give credit where it is due:

Bob Barbas is a Boss and actually a good character. In fact, he's literally the only good thing about this game.

But it's okay because he'll do it live.

am i the only one who got the Bill O'Reilly joke?
---
"Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls! They're small, And they don't give a ****!!!"---www.tourettesguy.com
#19Nether_RulerPosted 2/16/2013 2:00:04 PM
ReliusClover posted...
This game... is very bad...

ReliusClover posted...
But I always give credit where it is due:

It's surprising how many times I've seen this review for DmC.
---
Powdered Toast Man