After watching all of DMC4's Cutscenes in HD... *spoilers*

#41RetsuxDPosted 2/16/2013 1:53:25 PM
There are people on this board who still don't know how to cheese the dice.
#42BillysanPosted 2/16/2013 2:12:01 PM
SHMYazoo posted...

Nope, that would be like saying Resident Evil 4, 5 and 6 are not Resident Evil games. They are. Just like MGR:R is a Metal Gear game despite not having anything to do with it.

But all those games still actually look and feel like their respected series. DmC feels like something completely unrelated.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291
#43KafkafPosted 2/16/2013 2:19:08 PM
RetsuxD posted...

I didn't know Buster made it easy until after I beat the game.
---
Play F-Zero GX, it's a good game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-nGCm8CQaM
#44RetsuxDPosted 2/16/2013 2:26:00 PM
Kafkaf posted...
RetsuxD posted...

I didn't know Buster made it easy until after I beat the game.

Me neither.

Went from 30 minutes to a measly 12 minute run.
I'm sure I can do faster now, Berial and Bael just take me longer than expected.
#45SHMYazooPosted 2/16/2013 2:35:09 PM
RetsuxD posted...

Everyone knows the glitch (yes, it wasn't intended) to get the number you want. Doesn't make it fun or appropriate for a game like DMC.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#46coolguy2007Posted 2/17/2013 3:05:31 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
coolguy2007 posted...
Backtracking in an awesome environment is way better than DmCs platforming. Also you cant call them lazy without sounding like a hypocrite because of NT(e.g.using same codes as other games/ same colors...etc).

At least they hid it, unlike Itsuno. He just said "welp, now that you're here, walk the way back :) Hope you liked the bosses, you'll be fighting them another 2 extra times! Enjoy multiple Dice games inside the Savior as well".

Did you seriously complain about the dice game? I mean cmon thats pathetic. Besides the game was rushed. Whats NTs excuse?
The platforming in DmC was fun at first but just gets soooooo boring. Its the same thing over and over and over and over again. Atleast we backtracked with a different character and different waves of enemies.
#47NeoTStylePosted 2/17/2013 3:29:12 AM
DMC clearly has a more interesting sense of style than the standard 4 has.

Absolutely not. What's so interesting about it? It looks bleak and boring as hell. Sure, the night club stages for instance have some cool colours and lights going, but it gets really old and nauseating after a while. Everything else is red or blue/orange.

Much prefer the dark, gothic fantasy styles of the classic series, especially 1, 2 and 3. Both DMC1 and 3 start in the evening and ends the next dawn IIRC. They're pretty much set in the night for the most part.

I much prefer that over the bright and vibrant settings of DMC4 and DmC. 4's forest area is just too much.

I guess I just generally don't like bright light. Meh.
#48doofy102Posted 2/17/2013 3:39:36 AM
I loved DMC4's cutscenes. Especially the first one and when Nero gets Yamato.
---
LittleBigPockets: A study of the video game LittleBigPlanet and the odd things that children create on it. http://littlebigpockets.blogspot.com.au/