HELP PLEASE!! (possible spoilers) the new DmC

#1kerryj85Posted 2/15/2013 6:47:06 PM
I'm sitting here fighting Vergil for like 20 minutes.

He has a sliver of health left, not even one of those little bars left.

I keep hitting him, comboing him, devil triggering him and nothingis happening.

The little sliver of health won't go away.

This is frustrating because I have him beat but the game just won't let him die.

Is there some kind of ability I may not have, or anything I am not doing to beat him?

HELP PLEASE, I just want to beat this f*** so I can play through again.

thanks.
#2Dark_EpathyPosted 2/15/2013 6:47:48 PM
When he's kneeling down, activate Devil Trigger and attack him.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#3KeJo6Posted 2/15/2013 6:49:52 PM
When Vergil goes into DT, use your own, so that the doppleganger will be launched. Use rebellion on vergil. If that doesnt work, the game probably glitched, and you may need to restart the level
---
Do not delude yourself, wretched fool!
PSN: KeJo13
#4kerryj85(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:58:09 AM
ehh I just restarted, beat him pretty easy, the problem was is that the clone somehow dissapeared and I couldn't beat him without the clone there.

O'well, that isnt the first time the game has glitched on me, also happened when I was fighting Succubus or whatever, wouldn't let me demon pull her cable on one side after I had done the other, I had to jump intot the lava, take some damage, and restart the sequence. It worked the second time.

I do love the game tho, plan on spending the next few days 100%ing it. thanks for the help.
#5JanneDaArc135Posted 2/16/2013 1:03:54 AM
A quality game.....
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
@Janne: you're protoman- RockVolnuttX. PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#6ReceiverxWisdomPosted 2/16/2013 1:08:50 AM(edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bms_PBGLwXY

Epic quality. Tameem sure outdone himself here.

"what needs to be fixed!"

LMAO!

---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#7JanneDaArc135Posted 2/16/2013 1:10:56 AM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...

LMAO!

Lol great video. Laughed harder than I should have.
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
@Janne: you're protoman- RockVolnuttX. PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#8vgman94Posted 2/16/2013 4:29:46 AM

LMAO!

*facepalm* This is not only off-topic, but a glitch probably no-one here has experienced. Come on man, at least try a glitch that's easy to manipulate or something. This is like me digging up a video of the exact same "falling" glitch for games like God of War or even previous DMC games and bashing those games for that.
#9vgman94Posted 2/16/2013 4:31:38 AM
kerryj85 posted...
ehh I just restarted, beat him pretty easy, the problem was is that the clone somehow dissapeared and I couldn't beat him without the clone there.

O'well, that isnt the first time the game has glitched on me, also happened when I was fighting Succubus or whatever, wouldn't let me demon pull her cable on one side after I had done the other, I had to jump intot the lava, take some damage, and restart the sequence. It worked the second time.

I do love the game tho, plan on spending the next few days 100%ing it. thanks for the help.

Good luck on DMD and above. SOS and below is doable, and I don't know about DMD as I haven't tried it yet. But the Hell modes are going to be just that. I know. The game is very fun. Kind of addictive. I'm personally using it as a trainer for Metal Gear Rising, since that game seems like it'll be harder. I have a feeling this year in gaming is going to be great.
#10IamthekuzalolPosted 2/16/2013 5:30:36 AM

LMAO!

Rofl, those comments on the youtube are great, definitely a quality game created by NT.