Ok finally its HAH difficulty

#11QCTeamkillPosted 2/15/2013 9:20:45 PM
Goldsickle posted...
SovietSniper86 posted...
Save devil trigger? for what if i have super dante at this point all my hard work was done into sos and dmd, and no amount of Demon Dodge can save me from mundus...OR virgil. Unless i watch a walkthrough lols.

I guess you could make use of Super Dante.

I could have done that myself but I wanted to try and challenge the mode without resorting to Super Dante.

Goldsickle: I like a guy with guts and honor.

SovietSniper: If you don't care about style. When you get to that puddle place, just jump over the hole in the middle and just grapple everyone into it. For Mundus (and all previous bosses), just keep rolling and using overdrive. For Vergil you have to watch openings for the devil hook.
#12WhyNotAlPosted 2/16/2013 12:46:15 AM
Super Dante DOES make bosses easier because you do a tremendous amount of damage. You can kill many of the bosses more quickly before they can get too many attacks in. The most troublesome for me was vergil because of his blocking and mini cutscenes preventing more damage.

Stop being so negative and keep trying until you persevere.
---
"Good 'ol nintendo making everything fix-able by blowing on it." - Acetyle
#13maniakiddPosted 2/16/2013 1:03:00 AM
Super dante makes HAH cakewalk until mission 20. You just need to be extra careful when it comes to bosses. Demon dodge + overdrive will be your best friend in boss fights(other than vergil of course). Color coded rages gives me problems then the bosses however, especially when they pair up with a witch...
---
Casuals may Cry...
#14GoldsicklePosted 2/16/2013 1:42:34 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
Goldsickle: I like a guy with guts and honor.

Normally, I used exploits, shortcuts and glitches whenever they exist....

But in this case, I used normal Dante for Hell And Hell.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#15vgman94Posted 2/16/2013 4:25:12 AM
Sheesh. Hell and Hell is going to be Hell. I'm not sure if I'll even try it, especially with Revengeance coming up (and even then, it has it's own uber hard mode I'll have to deal with...). Heaven or Hell mode is doable for obvious reasons, but this mode? And considering it has the SOS enemy set up, I probably wouldn't be able to get past Mundus' building assume I had the patience to deal with the bosses before that point.
#16TacoOfTheOperaPosted 2/16/2013 8:51:07 AM
Vergil was the only semi-difficult part of HAH for me. It's all about memorizing his pattern and learning when his openings are, that and dodging,
---
Now in your absence I wade, Through the coursing, lonely, lost
And in this tragic dismay, I never could believe what I became
#17jayfaxvaPosted 2/16/2013 3:48:10 PM
WhyNotAl posted...
Extremely easy with super Dante, bosses included