Which do you consider worse.....DMC2 or DmC?

#11The_Ivory_ManPosted 2/16/2013 9:24:46 AM
Atrabilious posted...
There was nothing redeemable about DMC2 other than introducing Twosome-
time and Dante's outfit.

I don't like DmC but saying it's worse than DMC2 is nothing short of delusional.

---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#12GhidoranPosted 2/16/2013 11:57:00 AM
This topic is the perfect example of how delusional anti's are. To even suggest that garbage like DMC2 is better than DmC is nothing short of ridiculous. I don't care if you dislike DmC or think it's a good Devil May Cry game, but objectively it's absolutely insane to suggest it's a worse game than the piece of trash that was DMC2.
---
Movie, comic and game reviews from yours truly:
http://mcgreviews.blogspot.com
#13akira_hisyamPosted 2/16/2013 12:06:15 PM
both of them are terrible,end of story .now both pros and antis can shut up now.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#14KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/16/2013 12:09:42 PM
Ghidoran posted...
This topic is the perfect example of how delusional anti's are. To even suggest that garbage like DMC2 is better than DmC is nothing short of ridiculous. I don't care if you dislike DmC or think it's a good Devil May Cry game, but objectively it's absolutely insane to suggest it's a worse game than the piece of trash that was DMC2.

Please note the nature of the poll. "Which do you consider worse..."

For some people both games suck, but DMC2 sucks less. I for one found the entire DmC package to be awful, there's just nothing that redeems it for me. DMC2 on the other hand had a few small things that I actually did like.

If this was a "which had better gameplay" poll, yeah I'd pick DmC. This poll is just asking which one is worse overall. From my experience, DmC was worse.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#15NostalgiaRulesPosted 2/16/2013 9:53:02 PM
DMC 2 was okay. I missed Dante's sassy-mouthed personality and move set, but the game was fairly doable to me. DmC was......was........um........uh............... *hems, haws, twiddles thumbs*......DMC 2 was okay.

*sharpens and polishes Force Edge*
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#16Darkninja42Posted 2/17/2013 12:03:08 AM
I've never heard of so many people liking DMC2 before coming to this board. Anyway, DmC is better by a long shot. DMC2 is straight up coma inducing.
---
I'm far from high end, I just know what suits me.
#17NostalgiaRulesPosted 2/17/2013 12:08:12 AM
Darkninja42 posted...
I've never heard of so many people liking DMC2 before coming to this board. Anyway, DmC is better by a long shot. DMC2 is straight up coma inducing.

I always liked DMC 2, the gameplay was just got a little boring after a while. To me, anyway.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#18SilentS89Posted 2/17/2013 12:09:30 AM
DmC has done exponentially more damage to the franchise than DMC2 could ever hope to do.
#19produnerPosted 2/17/2013 12:12:27 AM
Seriously? DMC2 brought new things and developed the franchise into having styles and brought bloody palace,aside from awesome music, character design and maintained the performance and controls that DMC had, the problem was the personality of Dante, story , enemies and slow combat. DmC failed to maintain high performance and removed most what has been developed in 7 years , and what refined the series.
#20produnerPosted 2/17/2013 12:17:48 AM
Ghidoran posted...

Objectively ? DmC has lot of glitches, low frame rate, slow weapons , inaccurate hitboxes, input lag and low quality of writing.