Which do you consider worse.....DMC2 or DmC?

#21melvinmaverickPosted 2/16/2013 11:30:23 PM
Im sorry but DMC2 is way better than Dmc. Dmc is the worse action game invented IMO.
#22SilentS89Posted 2/16/2013 11:38:23 PM
produner posted...
Ghidoran posted...
This topic is the perfect example of how delusional anti's are. To even suggest that garbage like DMC2 is better than DmC is nothing short of ridiculous. I don't care if you dislike DmC or think it's a good Devil May Cry game, but objectively it's absolutely insane to suggest it's a worse game than the piece of trash that was DMC2.

Objectively ? DmC has lot of glitches, low frame rate, slow weapons , inaccurate hitboxes, input lag and low quality of writing.

DMC2 still had lock-on, DMC2 still had a Dante that resembles Dante. DMC2 didn't change Dante into a different species. DMC2 had more responsive controls. DMC2 had 60fps. DMC2 had less(if any) gamebreaking glitches than DmC. DMC2 had the bloody palace at launch. DMC2 shipped with two playable characters (Three if you count Trish).
#23FreedomOfToughtPosted 2/16/2013 11:46:23 PM
love how every topic in this board ends up in babies crying because a big bad guy ruined their little toy,others try to reassure them "cmon don't cry little baby,there's a new toy out now" " but it's not MIIIIIIINEEEEEE waa waa waa waa"

yeah...
#24SilentS89Posted 2/16/2013 11:50:42 PM
SilentS89: Posts reasons DMC2 is better than DmC

FreedomOfTought: Cannot refute, so posts insults.
#25produnerPosted 2/17/2013 12:00:03 AM
FreedomOfTought posted...
love how every topic in this board ends up in babies crying because a big bad guy ruined their little toy,others try to reassure them "cmon don't cry little baby,there's a new toy out now" " but it's not MIIIIIIINEEEEEE waa waa waa waa"

yeah...

Post something informative and related to the topic or stop being an insecure- superiority complex, stereotype sheep that jumps on the bandwagon of disputing legit criticism of this game.
#26RetsuxDPosted 2/17/2013 12:02:28 AM
FreedomOfTought posted...

yeah...

What an ironic user name.
#27SamEJIVPosted 2/17/2013 12:02:41 AM
Ghidoran posted...
This topic is the perfect example of how delusional anti's are. To even suggest that garbage like DMC2 is better than DmC is nothing short of ridiculous. I don't care if you dislike DmC or think it's a good Devil May Cry game, but objectively it's absolutely insane to suggest it's a worse game than the piece of trash that was DMC2.

This. Thank you. After seeing DMC2 in the lead, I was scrolling down for such a post knowing that if I didn't see one, I'd have to make one my self.
---
I'm working double shifts AND overtime... I gotta tell you man,, being the best is a FULL time job! PSN:SamEJIV
#28NeoTStylePosted 2/17/2013 12:08:04 AM
produner posted...
Ghidoran posted...

Objectively ? DmC has lot of glitches, low frame rate, slow weapons , inaccurate hitboxes, input lag and low quality of writing.

DMC2 still had lock-on, DMC2 still had a Dante that resembles Dante. DMC2 didn't change Dante into a different species. DMC2 had more responsive controls. DMC2 had 60fps. DMC2 had less(if any) gamebreaking glitches than DmC. DMC2 had the bloody palace at launch. DMC2 shipped with two playable characters (Three if you count Trish).

This. DMC2 was a lackluster sequel, but it paved the way for much greater things to come with some of its features and it's overall still very much a DMC game as far as the setting, characters and plot are concerned.

DmC on the other hand adds absolutely nothing to the series. It's a downgrade in every possible way and the things it set out to do well (plot, character development and writing) are actually the worst parts of the game hands down. A failure in every sense of the word.

See DMC2 (obviously) came out at a time when DMC wasn't an established series, mistakes were made and learnt from as can be seen in DMC3 and 4.

DmC is the newest game in the series, it has absolutely no excuse.
#29bobbysjobyPosted 2/17/2013 3:43:37 AM
Its like ppl r conveniently forgetting that dmc 2 completely removed just about the entire dmc gameplay engine and replaced it with a broken button mash against rag doll system
#30SilentS89Posted 2/17/2013 3:47:00 AM
bobbysjoby posted...
Its like ppl r conveniently forgetting that dmc 2 completely removed just about the entire dmc gameplay engine and replaced it with a broken button mash against rag doll system

Kinda like DmC.