Who else can't wait to get VD?

#81ReceiverxWisdomPosted 2/16/2013 3:18:39 PM
shatter has a walkthrough of DmC up on YT where he plays it on NG+ and still gets hit all the time. It also looks like he's on SoS at most in the playthrough.

There's no way a person could be that bad at a game after spending 100 hours(according to him) playing it.

So let me get this straight: DmC 100 hour jerk off fest + Shatterstar = A crap player at the very same game he worships?

SEEMS LEGIT.
What happened to those tourney level DmC combos, shatter son!?
Those dreamrunners making you their b****, dawg?

Burn.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#82shatterstarPosted 2/16/2013 3:27:22 PM
UbberDevil posted...
So, shatter, how can you comment on the story when you skipped all the cutsecenes and codex?

So they can call me a troll or whatever. It doesn't change the fact that MGR is a relatively short game just like I've stated 3 months ago and I was 100% right.

Don't get too full of yourself. You also said this game had missions that would take at least 45 minutes to complete each. You also said that the 2 min level achievement was only for a small portion of a chapter. You claimed this game would have a bunch of chapters with even more levels within those chapters. And you said the 2 minute achievement could be obtained by finishing a secret mission in 2 minutes. You also claimed that traveling dimensions was a Nephilim ability but it was actually Yamato's unique power. Also, one button melee system

all of that was false and that was for a game you worshipped.

sources:

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65322274?page=1

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65033075

Mate.

You can be a C average student and fully comprehend where the story is going just by watching half of the cutscenes and skipping them in the middle.

Hell!

How many times can you watch Raiden land in a cool pose or hold his sword near his face and spit out horrible dialogue.

The codex sessions are like talking on the phone in a Charlie Brown cartoon. It's pointless and there for those how are having trouble comprehending the easy to comprehend story.

The codex sessions aren't as deep as MGS whatsoever. You're not really learning anything of importance.
#83Pesmerga255Posted 2/16/2013 3:28:47 PM
XD

He calls the Codec "Codex" and also can't tell the difference between Metal Gear REX and a Ray.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#84Pesmerga255Posted 2/16/2013 3:30:10 PM
shatterstar posted...
The codex sessions aren't as deep as MGS whatsoever. You're not really learning anything of importance.

Snake Eater's CODEC sequences didn't really add anything important most of the time, but they were one of the best parts of the game.

lern2metalgear.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#85ninja_poopPosted 2/16/2013 3:32:47 PM
aznghostbuster posted...
Venereal Disease?

oh hoo, didn't see that coming from a mile away
---
Not changing my signature until marijuana is legalized. Monday, January 18, 2010, 8:08 PM
-11.06.12 Colorado/Washington become the first states
#86ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/16/2013 3:33:08 PM
Lol @ butthurt DmC pros trolling the greatest action game since Bayonetta to make DmC look less like the turd that it is.

To clear **** up: MGR only counts your fastest clear time for a chapter. If you take 2 hours to beat chapter 2, but do it again in 20 minutes, it will only count the 20 minutes towards the final completion time. It also doesn't count cutscenes and retries.

The average playtime for one playthrough is 8-10 hours. Guess what guys? That is more than twice as long as DmC on hard for a first timer.
#87UbberDevilPosted 2/16/2013 3:49:05 PM
shatterstar posted...
UbberDevil posted...
So, shatter, how can you comment on the story when you skipped all the cutsecenes and codex?

So they can call me a troll or whatever. It doesn't change the fact that MGR is a relatively short game just like I've stated 3 months ago and I was 100% right.

Don't get too full of yourself. You also said this game had missions that would take at least 45 minutes to complete each. You also said that the 2 min level achievement was only for a small portion of a chapter. You claimed this game would have a bunch of chapters with even more levels within those chapters. And you said the 2 minute achievement could be obtained by finishing a secret mission in 2 minutes. You also claimed that traveling dimensions was a Nephilim ability but it was actually Yamato's unique power. Also, one button melee system

sources:

Mate.

You can be a C average student and fully comprehend where the story is going just by watching half of the cutscenes and skipping them in the middle.

Hell!

How many times can you watch Raiden land in a cool pose or hold his sword near his face and spit out horrible dialogue.

The codex sessions are like talking on the phone in a Charlie Brown cartoon. It's pointless and there for those how are having trouble comprehending the easy to comprehend story.

Hey, you were getting all defensive in one topic about how I didn't pay attention to in-game boss dialogue but its perfectly fine to skip most cutscenes for you?
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#88DifferentialEquation(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 5:18:45 PM
Guys, can't we all just get along and enjoy VD together?
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#89FireMage7777Posted 2/16/2013 5:21:43 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
Guys, can't we all just get along and enjoy VD together?

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#90shatterstarPosted 2/16/2013 5:52:13 PM
UbberDevil posted...
shatterstar posted...
UbberDevil posted...

sources:

Mate.

Hell!

Hey, you were getting all defensive in one topic about how I didn't pay attention to in-game boss dialogue but its perfectly fine to skip most cutscenes for you?

Like I said. The plot isn't that deep or complex like the other MG games. You get the just of it I. The prologue mission and the rest is your typical PG affair. It's really nothing to talk about or even that complex that you'll have trouble comprehending. It's not MGS.

Basic PG story with a lot of cool posing and over the top fighting sequences.

You'll just blow through it, get all the trophies/achievements under 9 hours with the difficulty settings and push it to the side and start playing Bloody Palace and Vergil's Downfall DLC.

If I were you lots, I would just buy C3 since it comes out at the same time as MGR and buy MGR when it hits that $20 or $30 dollar mark.

Hell!

The C3 demo got 3 million downloads so you know where consumer money are going to. Especially when people are posting in the MGR forums about how short it is and that's it's a weekend rental and not worthy of $60 bucks and C3 has multiplayer!