"Donte, I loved you" -Vorgil

#51ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/17/2013 5:30:43 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Classic writing. One that will define writing for years to come.

So, according to you, Vergil should say:

Nanomachines, brother!!!

Now, that would be a classic, edgy, dark and visceral writing, right TC? Only PG could make such thing.

it's pretty miserable how pros trying excuse DmC flops by mindlessly attacking japanese games.

Nobody is trying to excuse DmC flops or flaws. I gave DmC a 7 at max and nothing more than that.

As for the "flop", so what? The only butthurt people are you antis who try to excuse MGR flaws by pointing DmC flaws, which is quite lame.

How I'm mindlessly attacking a japanese game? I didn't even say it was bad, I just put a piece of dialogue, which was hilarious. So, deal with it.

You DO realize nobody excuses MGR flaws? Because we don't even have the game yet. I'm waiting for MGR since announcement and it doesn't mean "I buy MGR because I hate DmC." which is seems to hard to comprehend for pros...

But you don't like DmC, so MGR sucks!

I also find it funny how that guy assumes Platinum Games developed MGS4.
#52CaliberChampPosted 2/17/2013 5:46:13 AM
Tc doesn't know how to spell their names correctly. Lol.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman arkham city, Brutal Legend
Terrible games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, X-Com, War Z
#53pyro_buntaPosted 2/17/2013 5:59:52 AM
akira_hisyam posted...
coolguy2007 posted...
akira_hisyam posted...
dmc3 dante vs vergil,final fight + ending.
d=dante,v=vergil,l=lady.

v: give that to me.
d: no way,you got your own.
v: well,i want yours too.
d: what are you gonna do with all that power,huh?
d: no matter how hard you try,you're never gonna be like father.

d: we are the sons of sparda.within each of us flow his blood but more importantly his soul!
d: and now my soul is saying it want to stop you!!
v: unfortunately,our souls are at odds brother.
v: I need more power!!
d: and we're supposed to be twins
v: twins........right.

v: am i....being defeated?
d: what's wrong?is that all you got?
d: come on get up, you can do better than that.

d: let's finish this vergil,i have to stop you even if that means killing you.

v: no one can have this,dante.
v: it's mine,it belongs to son of sparda.
v: im staying,this place was our father's home.

L: are you crying?
d: it's only the rain
L: the rain already stopped.
d: devil never cry.
L: maybe somewhere out there even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one.dont you think?

wow just wow whoever nutjob give us this in dmc3 are better than nutjob in charge for DmC

V: dante let rule together,we rule our subject together.
d: what?
v: i loved you dante.

final fight DmC are just a gimmick.

"I don't know who I am anymore :("

''you dante,nothing more nothing less,ok.''

*eye close up*
*abrupt cut*
*montage of NT's studio"
#Demons

WE HAVE AWOKEN A WUB WUB

opposed to...

Nero: Kyrie... If I’m a demon and not a human anymore… Is this what you want…?

Kyrie: Nero, you’re you. And it’s you I want to be with… I don’t’ know anyone who is as human as you are.

*fights demons on end credits*
*gets awesome bonus ending to boot*
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#54LordKaizerPosted 2/17/2013 6:05:08 AM
coolguy2007 posted...

Fixed, Just like how donte and vorgil appear to be 50%devil 50%angel and 50%human

explain this crap to me? how can someone has 150% of something? where did the 50% human come from unless what the demons said is true about eva being a W*****? but if that's the case, should DINO and VINO become third human, angel and demon instead of half demon/human/angel? if that's true, who's the other father who had sex with evaaaaaggGGGGGHHHHHHH MY BRAIN IS HURT.

oh my god, how can anyone say this game is better writing than the old games?
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#55akira_hisyamPosted 2/17/2013 6:07:25 AM(edited)
dmc3 are the best example that game breaking the myth and trite a long time ago,even nutjob at nt cant break the myth and trite of dmc3.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#56produnerPosted 2/17/2013 6:24:51 AM
LordKaizer posted...
coolguy2007 posted...

Fixed, Just like how donte and vorgil appear to be 50%devil 50%angel and 50%human

explain this crap to me? how can someone has 150% of something? where did the 50% human come from unless what the demons said is true about eva being a W*****? but if that's the case, should DINO and VINO become third human, angel and demon instead of half demon/human/angel? if that's true, who's the other father who had sex with evaaaaaggGGGGGHHHHHHH MY BRAIN IS HURT.

Don't look at antis and other people that don't worship the game, but shatterstar spouted some crap about dontey's humanity. Then the novel or whatsoever it was came out, with comics from the 80's art and quality, it claimed that using DT reduces Dontey's humanity. Vorgul is not affected surprisingly.

NT's writing, from their own words and game. Not Ghetto math from others, but NT's claims and facts from the game.
#57LordKaizerPosted 2/17/2013 6:33:06 AM
produner posted...
LordKaizer posted...
coolguy2007 posted...

Don't look at antis and other people that don't worship the game, but shatterstar spouted some crap about dontey's humanity. Then the novel or whatsoever it was came out, with comics from the 80's art and quality, it claimed that using DT reduces Dontey's humanity. Vorgul is not affected surprisingly.

NT's writing, from their own words and game. Not Ghetto math from others, but NT's claims and facts from the game.

in other word, logic is for p*****, i guess?
---
#58produnerPosted 2/17/2013 6:34:38 AM
LordKaizer posted...
produner posted...
LordKaizer posted...
coolguy2007 posted...

Dubbed Shakespearean.
#59LordKaizerPosted 2/17/2013 6:40:44 AM
produner posted...
LordKaizer posted...
produner posted...
LordKaizer posted...
coolguy2007 posted...

Dubbed Shakespearean.

GENIUS WRITING.
---
#60HagielPosted 2/17/2013 7:31:22 AM
Dominus_1 posted...
Well at least in DMC3 they grew up together so they had some kind of relationship. In DmC they didn't, soooo you basically are assuming through this whole ordeal(~ 3-5 days? or a week?) that they formed a strong enough bond for Vergil to say he loved him.

But they grew up together in DmC too, until their mother died and Sparda vanished. So no, the bond didn't form in a few days
---
It's so much easier to see the world in black and white. Gray? I don't know what to do with gray.
Garrus Vakarian