So, when Devil May Cry 5 is announced. What is the one thing you want to see?

#1DuuuDe14Posted 2/17/2013 3:32:47 PM
As in a mechanic, a character, a song, etc.

I would want to see Dante playable over all else. It's just not the same without Dante being there you know?

*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#2fifinamboPosted 2/17/2013 3:33:54 PM
Do you really think Capcom will be smart and announce DMC5?

I think that's giving them to much credit.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#3DuuuDe14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 3:34:38 PM
Teh DuuuDe always wins.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#4ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/17/2013 3:39:51 PM
A Platinum Games splash screen when starting the game
#5Darknessbeast10Posted 2/17/2013 3:41:00 PM
Can it take place after DMC 2? I need to know what happens after that, also.....we can pretend Nero never happened.
---
With your power you can do nothing: Not One Single Thing - Pain
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
#6darkslayer001Posted 2/17/2013 3:41:05 PM
Character: Vergil or Nero (obviously after Dante)
Songs: i loved the boss themes in all 4, especially Credo's, maybe they can bring back an old one in a remixed version, like TTT2
#7Nick_KazamaPosted 2/17/2013 3:53:29 PM
I want Dante to sit in Dante's chair! X3
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#8Xaldin0011Posted 2/17/2013 4:01:25 PM
If it happens, I'd like Nero to be in, but with multiple weapons. Sticking to one style is fine, but come on, we need more variety.

Also, showing who Nero's mother is, because I'm curious about the kind of woman Vergil would bang. And while they're at it, explain Nero's backstory.
---
"Xaldin is a prophet." - lamerhater
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#9InnerSolacePosted 2/17/2013 5:18:08 PM
I don't think a Nero-only game would be as bad as some people think. I thought Nero was amazing fun to play as in DMC4. I loved his combat. I would love for them to improve on Nero with more weapons at least, to make him even more exciting to play as.

Plus the way they made DMC4, it was like Nero would be the main player character from that point on. Because of that, I think it would make more sense for Nero to be the only playable character in the next DMC game.

I'm not saying to leave Dante out altogether; oh, no (they could still have Dante in cutscenes and action/fighting scenes). I'm just saying that they should flesh out Nero a lot more, and improve upon his combat. I really do believe a Nero-only game would be amazing fun. I loved Nero, unlike a lot of people...
---
Signature.
#10Capt_HerlockPosted 2/17/2013 5:21:06 PM
Dante in a supporting, Non-Player role with Nero as the main character and his origin story. It will probably suck but at least we'll know more about Nero.
---
http://backloggery.com/capt_herlock