So, when Devil May Cry 5 is announced. What is the one thing you want to see?

#71Sephivengeance9Posted 2/18/2013 7:54:01 AM
If they were to remake Trish as a playable character, I would like to see her fighting style be similar to her style in MvC3, where she relies on her demon powers over the use Devil Arms to attack with. Heck, I'd like to see them make it unique in the way that Trish uses Devil Arms as a back-up while using demon powers as her main method of attack, with Luce and Ombra(sp?) as her guns.

Just my thought on the idea of a new playable Trish, probably full of holes.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#72AtalalamaPosted 2/22/2013 10:07:04 PM
I want to see an in-game arcade, where we can waltz in & play Mega Man Legends 1-3, Street Fighter Alpha 1-3, and Dino Crisis 1-3 (except 3 is an alternate reality version that actually pics-up where 2 left off, staring Regina like it should have).
#73KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/22/2013 10:08:38 PM
Atalalama posted...
I want to see an in-game arcade, where we can waltz in & play Mega Man Legends 1-3, Street Fighter Alpha 1-3, and Dino Crisis 1-3 (except 3 is an alternate reality version that actually pics-up where 2 left off, staring Regina like it should have).

TT_TT
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#74Malus_X6Posted 2/22/2013 10:19:31 PM
*reads topic title*

I'd like to see all the idiots and trolls on the DmC side shut the f*** up.

Note: What I said only applies to the idiots and trolls, not the cool ones who are few and very goddamn far between.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#75pokefan35Posted 2/22/2013 10:21:06 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
*reads topic title*

Note: What I said only applies to the idiots and trolls, not the cool ones who are few and very goddamn far between.

I thought when a game goes to game heaven, the board is a free-for-all, and everyone accepts that?

Did you not attend the funeral?
#76No_one_specialPosted 2/22/2013 10:22:35 PM(edited)
fifinambo posted...
Do you really think Capcom will be smart and announce DMC5?

I think that's giving them to much credit.

I actually think that Kamiya might make a grab for the license after everything blows over from this game. I wouldn't even be surprised if Capcom begs Platinum to take over the franchise as a bone to the DMC fanbase. Especially considering that Kojima, one of the gaming industry's titans, is currently singing their praises as a developer.
---
http://tinyurl.com/d76kaod
#77Malus_X6Posted 2/22/2013 10:27:52 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
*reads topic title*

I thought when a game goes to game heaven, the board is a free-for-all, and everyone accepts that?

Did you not attend the funeral?

Nah, right now, there's people fighting over the corpse. I can still have a field day.

By the way, this game ain't goin' Video Game Heaven.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#78darker95Posted 2/22/2013 10:34:59 PM
tehhead posted...
Trish clones & the original mundus wreaking havoc in human world
the clones wound trish & attack several other devil hunter by trish clones
Now everybody is pissed, its whole another human vs demon war all over again
Dante being the vanguard of it
Nero being a priest & leader of order of the sword, guards fortuna
Other devil hunter is doing their best to protect humanity

What? Capcom often do whole world end thing, and RE6 up the limit, why DMC doesn't?

you do know that this is basically the devil may cry novel 2 which is canon.
---
Understand that there is no joy. Cry, that there is no eternal punishment! Where there are new fans, there is money. I, myself, cry for you humans!-Nyrathothep
#79darker95Posted 2/22/2013 10:38:12 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
Xaldin0011 posted...

Also, showing who Nero's mother is, because I'm curious about the kind of woman Vergil would bang.

A pedophile, apparently. Vergil would have had to have been around 10 to make Nero.

vergil was 16/17 when that happened. he was 18 in dmc3

dante is in his late 30 in 4
---
Understand that there is no joy. Cry, that there is no eternal punishment! Where there are new fans, there is money. I, myself, cry for you humans!-Nyrathothep
#80cyan1001Posted 2/23/2013 12:09:02 AM
i want to see Lady again and her to be playable in the game